URGENT! Wisconsin Emergency!

Two things made me like him early:

1) I went to the Sabres-Caps game here, and saw him skating around. With shiled over his broken jaw. I said to myself "That's one tough kid." (Also got to see him and Myers standing together, which made me burst out laughing.)

2) He picked a fight with Zdeno Chara. I !@#$ing hate Zdeno Charra. Anyone who picks a fight with Zdeno Charra is okay by me. Never mind the fact that it looked like a hobbit picking a fight with...I don't know, something twice the size of a hobbit.

Kid's got big brass ones, that's for goddamned sure.

I always get a kick out of seeing him and Myers together. When you have a little guy showing fiestiness it inspires (or maybe shames) the rest of the team into doing the same.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. Never mind the fact that it looked like a hobbit picking a fight with...I don't know, something twice the size of a hobbit.

VABills?

Oh I'm sorry I misread your post. I thought you said someth HALF the size of a Hobbit....carry on.

Friends, we have urgent news to share with you.

As you know, there is a fierce battle taking place in Wisconsin between Barack Obama and the labor unions against Republican Governor Scott Walker and the Republicans in the State Legislature.

But now there is an immediate battle taking place that could have enormous consequences for the nation and the tea party movement.

On April 5th there is an Election for Supreme Court Justice in Wisconsin. Right now, "conservatives" have a one-vote majority on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. But the liberals and labor unions have dumped millions of dollars to elect a far-left radical who would give liberals a majority on the Court.

And here's why that is important: if they win on April 5th then they will be able to invalidate Gov. Scott Walker's budget relief legislation - and that is why the Left is working so hard to elect their candidate and defeat the conservative.

We are putting together a massive campaign to support the conservative in this race, and we will be unveiling the components of that campaign to you this week.

Right now we must raise at least $100,000 by the end of this week, so we urgently need your help.

Please help us with the most generous contribution you can afford to the Tea Party Express.

If you can afford a larger contribution of $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more, then please help us.

You can contribute any amount up to the maximum allowed limit of $5,000. And since we're in a new election cycle, those of you who had previously "maxed out" are once again able to contribute as much as you'd like - all the way up to that $5,000 maximum.

To contribute, just click the link below:

Tea Party Express Donations

As always, if you prefer, you may also make a contribution via U.S. mail, by sending a check to:

Tea Party Express

8795 Folsom Boulevard, Suite 103

Sacramento, CA 95826-3720