My mock draft

Here is my mock draft by round. It is incomplete now as I am just going with my picks in which I am confident. I will update it as we get closer.

1-

2 -

3 -

4 - Casey Matthews

4a -

5 -

6 -

7 -

What do you think so far?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Here is my mock draft by round. It is incomplete now as I am just going with my picks in which I am confident. I will update it as we get closer.

1-

2 -

3 -

4 - Casey Matthews

4a -

5 -

6 -

7 -

Skating on the family name. Too small for the pro's, a mediocre player at best...google Poz.

Clicking on this thread cost me a minute of my life that I will never get back. Tahnk you.

That minute was numbered whether you clicked on this thread or not.

As for crayonz's mock, great choices, neither one is a reach. Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, it's thank you, not tahnk you. :thumbsup:

1-

2 -

3 -

4 - Casey Matthews

4a -

5 -

6 -

7 - Lee Smith TE Marshall

I think the Bills will take a QB with pick 4a. Which one will it be?

I think the Bills will take a QB with pick 4a. Which one will it be?

I heard about this QB guy on the radio last year that might be a sleeper. I'm not sure where he went to school but his name is Jay Clocker or something like that. I am not confident enough to put him in yet.

I have removed Lee Smith because I'm not so sure any more. It seems there are a few choices there. My modified board is at the top of the thread. I'll continue the updates at a later time.

You might find it helpful to make the picks in order by team. Start with Carolina, then Denver, then Buffalo, then Cincy etc. etc. etc. through the entire draft. That way you'll be able to keep track of who's off the board.

Your welcome.

You might find it helpful to make the picks in order by team. Start with Carolina, then Denver, then Buffalo, then Cincy etc. etc. etc. through the entire draft. That way you'll be able to keep track of who's off the board.

Your welcome.

My welcome what?