Pawlenty's Hat Is In The Ring

Fresh meat for the GOP attack machine to smear. :thumbsup:

Ah, I love Republicans attacking Republicans. I almost feel sorry for this one, though, he seems like a decent man, which of course means he stands no chance unless Newt, Palin, Bachman and the rest of the wacko screwballs with deep support from the Republican base split the ticket enough for him to win.

Has a good fiscal record, speaks well and has lots of attributes that would appear to make him a good candidate, only problem is that he is blander than tofu....

We've had over two years of fancified rhetoric, really cool catch phrases, and skinny jeans charisma. I suspect America is probably ready for a little tofu blandness right about now if it comes with a good fiscal record, etc.

And as I've said repeatedly; if unemployment is around 9% or more come the 2012 election, tofu wins it without even trying.

Pawlenty was pretty well-liked in Minnesota, and his fiscal record is great.

He did get into a spat with Wisconsin's governor and ended the reciprocity so I'm a bit miffed at him for that... But most won't care.

We've had over two years of fancified rhetoric, really cool catch phrases, and skinny jeans charisma. I suspect America is probably ready for a little tofu blandness right about now if it comes with a good fiscal record, etc.

I'd agree with you IF we were talking about the general electorate, but in the primaries, not so much.

His overproduced videos and media tour (complete with book!!!!!) makes it clear his image has clearly been run through some slick PR machine and it looks that way.

Lady Gaga is less tacky and less phony.

PASS.

His overproduced videos and media tour (complete with book!!!!!) makes it clear his image has clearly been run through some slick PR machine and it looks that way.

Lady Gaga is less tacky and less phony.

PASS.

just wondering, who do you want to see as the next president?