Taco Bell raising their prices

See, what he should have done was get the $5 Big Box Meal, a Beefy Crunch Burrito, choice of hard/soft taco, Crunchwrap Supreme, Cinammon Twists and a drink. That's more than enough food for one person......

unless you weigh 350lbs or have the munchies.

See, what he should have done was get the $5 Big Box Meal, a Beefy Crunch Burrito, choice of hard/soft taco, Crunchwrap Supreme, Cinammon Twists and a drink. That's more than enough food for one person......

Try getting your burrito's grilled. They do it for free, it's a great twist.

Cheesey Potato Burrito grilled is great, also cheesey bean and rice.

Try getting your burrito's grilled. They do it for free, it's a great twist.

I live in a very heavily influenced Mexican community and all the taqueria's grill the burritos... My favorite is grilled steak. Sometimes, if I am feeling like plain... I go for a torta (on a bun). I usally get the chiles rellenos (stuffed pepper) too.

I usually go here.. The place in my neighborhood is no bigger than my living room and kitchen:

Burrito Station

Using real beef can be expensive....

BTW - WTF are you doing at a Taco Bell in San Antonio when better and cheaper Mexican Food is all around...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=San+Antonio+Taqueria

There's pretty much always going to be better Mexican food around no matter where you are...problem is...is the other place open when you are drunk of your ass at 3am?

Not sure why the Rigsby Road Taco Bell felt it necessary to raise its price. You'd figure that location does very well simply because it's geographically blessed to be in San Antonio.

:D :D

Doesn't matter, greed wins out in the end.

If you are geo blessed, then you have the market by the balls @ mercy! :nana: