The French vs. the W apologists

I love it. The quotes from the USS Liberty website are part of a "novel," that is really "isn't clear" Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty... because LBJ and our "US media" say so...

such concern you have for the crew of the USS Liberty, Israeli...

"everyone would have to be an expert in everything to avoid being sub human"

LOL!!!

Not at all. Rather, you just have to be able to think and realize that when someone says something that gets proven false, perhaps the proper response to that is to do something other than just go back to that same source and parrot something else, like what W supporters were saying in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011 about why we needed to invade Iraq. If you noticed that what they were saying in 2003 proved 100% false, you did something other than parrot the "new" lies in 2004 etc... or you qualify fully...

"Do you consider Canadians sub human?"

To qualify, "Canadians" would have to be documented as parroting from a dishonest source, which gets outed for lying, and then the "Canadians" continue to parrot new lies from the same source...

I see no evidence of this.

I see it two places in the US, the W/Iraq supporters, and the Global Warmers...

I was referring to the length of your post and since you parrot everything you read that backs up your contentions then I guess we know what you are.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"everyone would have to be an expert in everything to avoid being sub human"

LOL!!!

Not at all. Rather, you just have to be able to think and realize that when someone says something that gets proven false, perhaps the proper response to that is to do something other than just go back to that same source and parrot something else, like what W supporters were saying in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011 about why we needed to invade Iraq. If you noticed that what they were saying in 2003 proved 100% false, you did something other than parrot the "new" lies in 2004 etc... or you qualify fully...

I sort of get it, but let's say I was totally informed about W and understood all you have explained about the Jews and stuff. I still might be uninformed about the Bills, or how a box of cereal is made or how the moon stays in the air even though it is heavy. If someone asked me something I might just answer what I have heard like: "Eric King really sucked". It would really be more a reactionary move to end the conversation quickly because people annoy me. I could say: "I am no expert but smart people have told me that Eric King really sucked, I have no real opinion.". That is a lot of extra words when I am just trying to shut up some broad. Would that make me a sub human? I mean there are literally trillions of potential topics out there and I do not have the time and do not want to always sound so wishy washy. Is it only truly important topics that have the potential to make someone sub human?

"Do you consider Canadians sub human?"

To qualify, "Canadians" would have to be documented as parroting from a dishonest source, which gets outed for lying, and then the "Canadians" continue to parrot new lies from the same source...

I see no evidence of this.

I see it two places in the US, the W/Iraq supporters, and the Global Warmers...

See that is exactly what I mean. Earlier you stated that all dumb people will inevitably parrot. Ergo, all Canadians will inevitably parrot. In this post, you see no evidence of Canadians parroting. I don't get it.

I was referring to the length of your post and since you parrot everything you read that backs up your contentions then I guess we know what you are.

As noted before, your concern for the United States is precisely zero. If Israel murdered 30 US navy personnel, good for Israel, let's give 'em more of our taxpayer cash, weapons, and let's invade whatever country Israel wants us to invade... that's Israel's opinion of the US.

That you can joke about the intentional murder of 30 US navy personnel speaks volumes about your loyalty to America...

"I could say: "I am no expert but smart people have told me that Eric King really sucked, I have no real opinion."."

and that would be the truth, that you have no opinion, because you failed to understand the football you watched... and resorted to "appropriating" "your" "opinion" from another, no matter how many times they give you a falsehood to parrot.

"Earlier you stated that all dumb people will inevitably parrot. Ergo, all Canadians will inevitably parrot"

You are free to post your reasons and documentation as to why you think all Canadians are dumb. I am free to document precisely why everyone should think W supporters and Global Warmers are dumb, and have done so...

Edited by Dexter

"I could say: "I am no expert but smart people have told me that Eric King really sucked, I have no real opinion."."

and that would be the truth, that you have no opinion, because you failed to understand the football you watched... and resorted to "appropriating" "your" "opinion" from another, no matter how many times they give you a falsehood to parrot.

See you are making my point. I am basically expected to be an expert in everything, or be sub human. He was drafted low, cut, picked up by one team and cut again. That means in addition to the people arguing on this board, 95% or more of whom said he sucked, 30 NFL GMs had no use for him and the two who did had it for only a brief period. Isn't that a preponderance of evidence? When is enough outside opinion enough? Would I have to watch every play he was ever in, know every defense technique and analyze the 10 other defenders to make a valid analysis? Who has time for that crap?

When I say 2 + 2 = 4, am I parroting because I was taught this by others?

"Earlier you stated that all dumb people will inevitably parrot. Ergo, all Canadians will inevitably parrot"

You are free to post your reasons and documentation as to why you think all Canadians are dumb. I am free to document precisely why everyone should think W supporters and Global Warmers are dumb, and have done so...

Now I have to write dissertation? Geez. I personally have never witnessed a Canadian being smart, never met anyone that can remember a Canadian doing something smart, the biggest sex symbol in their country is Celine Dion and they live in Canada and have not moved away. Again, when is enough enough?

To be clear, I think it is ridiculous and unfair to call a group sub human because they are dumb. I will never do it but was just wondering your opinion on it. I didn't expect you to ask for documentation of why Canadians are dumb. I am glad I didn't say something like "Cows say Moo" because I don't feel like proving that either.

Nobody wants to be dumb but there are things that are much worse. Canadians are not evil, threatening, violent, or other things like that. Sure they deserve pity but they should not be hated or called sub human. That is my opinion.

crayonz hates Canadians so much, I'm starting to believe his wife nailed one and ran off with him. Eh?

I don't hate anyone. Pity is a better word. And a wife? Really? Who needs someone always trying to wear the Family's pants?

"See you are making my point. I am basically expected to be an expert in everything, or be sub human"

When debate is lost and point is refuted, just repeat that which was just refuted over and over...

"He was drafted low, cut, picked up by one team and cut again. That means in addition to the people arguing on this board, 95% or more of whom said he sucked, 30 NFL GMs had no use for him and the two who did had it for only a brief period. Isn't that a preponderance of evidence? When is enough outside opinion enough? Would I have to watch every play he was ever in, know every defense technique and analyze the 10 other defenders to make a valid analysis? Who has time for that crap?"

LOL!

Have you ever found anyone who was hyping Eric King as a First Rounder?

No...

What you have done, laughably, is criticize someone who correctly stated that Eric King was an excellent value in Round 5, where half the picks end up doing absolutely nothing. Eric King was a quality nickel for a year here, cut here by a new coach, claimed by the Titans, and played nickel for several years with the Titans before breaking his arm two straight years, and then ending up in Detroit for two more years. If that is what obsesses you, that Fifth Round pick Eric King had a successful 6 or so year NFL career as a nickel back, that somehow someone who said Eric King was a good value in Round 5 was somehow "wrong" about that...

seriously... get help...

If someone had said King was a First Rounder, you'd have a point. You don't, and you never did...

So let me ask you something, seriously. How many US/Israeli top secret meetings have you attended/eaves dropped on? How many secret government documents concerning the issue have you read? How many back door deals in rooms filled with smoke and Zionists in DC have you been privy to?

I'm just curious, because it seems to me that your "education" has been provided to you by people who have told you what they believe has happened, that you weren't there to see or know first hand, and you have "appropriated" "your" "opinion" from your mentor(s) and then come on this board and parrot them like some kind of SUB HUMAN douche bagger.

Edited by Rob's House

"See you are making my point. I am basically expected to be an expert in everything, or be sub human"

When debate is lost and point is refuted, just repeat that which was just refuted over and over..

OK I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.

"He was drafted low, cut, picked up by one team and cut again. That means in addition to the people arguing on this board, 95% or more of whom said he sucked, 30 NFL GMs had no use for him and the two who did had it for only a brief period. Isn't that a preponderance of evidence? When is enough outside opinion enough? Would I have to watch every play he was ever in, know every defense technique and analyze the 10 other defenders to make a valid analysis? Who has time for that crap?"

LOL!

Have you ever found anyone who was hyping Eric King as a First Rounder?

No...

What you have done, laughably, is criticize someone who correctly stated that Eric King was an excellent value in Round 5, where half the picks end up doing absolutely nothing. Eric King was a quality nickel for a year here, cut here by a new coach, claimed by the Titans, and played nickel for several years with the Titans before breaking his arm two straight years, and then ending up in Detroit for two more years. If that is what obsesses you, that Fifth Round pick Eric King had a successful 6 or so year NFL career as a nickel back, that somehow someone who said Eric King was a good value in Round 5 was somehow "wrong" about that...

seriously... get help...

If someone had said King was a First Rounder, you'd have a point. You don't, and you never did...

I don't get the whole first round thing. Aaron Maybin is a substandard NFL player drafted in the first round. King was a substandard NFL player with weak arm bones drafted in Round 5. I am a substandard NFL player who was never drafted and never played. Substandard = substandard right? I don't understand why the round matters.

Anyway forget King. I was just using that as an example to see if you think of me and others as subhuman based on football opinions. I guess the answer is yes. Fine whatever.

Can I ask a question about the good Jews and the bad Jews? I'm pretty sure the good Jews are the ones who worship the Star of David which is the one on the Israeli flag. The bad ones worship the iambic pentameter which is the secret devil star. Since Israel is so bad, why is the good Jew star on their flag? If you look close is one of the points really faked and it is really the iambic pentameter on there? Is it really the Star of David on there and they are just faking it and they all have the pentameters in their closets at home? Any idea?

"King was a substandard NFL player with weak arm bones drafted in Round 5."

King was an excellent nickel back for two different teams for longer than the duration of the contract he got as a 5th. How many 5ths outperformed King from the 2005 NFL Draft?

Response: "Anyway forget King" = more precisely, forget all the endless idiocy you have posted here attacking a Fifth Rounder for being an excellent value as a Fifth Rounder...

"Can I ask a question about the good Jews and the bad Jews? I'm pretty sure the good Jews are the ones who worship the Star of David which is the one on the Israeli flag. The bad ones worship the iambic pentameter which is the secret devil star. Since Israel is so bad, why is the good Jew star on their flag? If you look close is one of the points really faked and it is really the iambic pentameter on there? Is it really the Star of David on there and they are just faking it and they all have the pentameters in their closets at home? Any idea? "

You and other card tossers seem to think endlessly trying to twist my words to say "the Jews" when I have always referred to Israel and Israelis and praised the likes of Russ Feingold and Robert Novak, as well as Milton Friedman and Albert Einstein, who warned America about starting an "Israel" in 1948, and has been proven 100% correct in that warning, that somehow that will succeed in shutting up the truth about the US relationship with Israel.

Nice try. Israel has harmed the US. Israel has lied to the US. Israel has intentionally murdered US naval personnel to cheers from the likes of you and your ilk. Israel started the 1967 war. Israel likely offed JFK to allow LBJ to arm Israel and cheer when Israel started the 1967 war, and then attacked the USS Liberty when LBJ wanted Israel to withdraw back to the 1948 border. We give ISrael billions every year, and for what? What does ISrael do for the US? Nothing, except take our money and weapons and get us attacked on 911...

Israel is an enemy of the US. We should have wiped Israel off the map after the USS Liberty attack. Better late than never...

As noted before, your concern for the United States is precisely zero. If Israel murdered 30 US navy personnel, good for Israel, let's give 'em more of our taxpayer cash, weapons, and let's invade whatever country Israel wants us to invade... that's Israel's opinion of the US.

That you can joke about the intentional murder of 30 US navy personnel speaks volumes about your loyalty to America...

Ah, Mr. TrollsRUs making up schit again. I didn't joke about anything. I made a comment about the length of your post and the speedy response. You must have planned this attack against Israel for some time and had a variety of different troll responses already copied. I think this is true because your responses are rarely on topic nor do they respond to the person you are quoting. I really think you are a left wing nut job disguising yourself as a conservative attempting to make conservatives look bad.

Edited by 3rdnlng

King was an excellent nickel back for two different teams for longer than the duration of the contract he got as a 5th. How many 5ths outperformed King from the 2005 NFL Draft?

Response: "Anyway forget King" = more precisely, forget all the endless idiocy you have posted here attacking a Fifth Rounder for being an excellent value as a Fifth Rounder...

Dude you are missing the point. It was not about King at all. I'm just trying to find out if I'm a sub human or anyone can be a sub human based on lack of knowledge about something as unimportant as football. Forget the King example. If I said the sky is blue because someone told me, and the sky is not really itself blue rather the way light passes through it makes it look blue, would I be a sub human?

You and other card tossers seem to think endlessly trying to twist my words to say "the Jews" when I have always referred to Israel and Israelis and praised the likes of Russ Feingold and Robert Novak, as well as Milton Friedman and Albert Einstein, who warned America about starting an "Israel" in 1948, and has been proven 100% correct in that warning, that somehow that will succeed in shutting up the truth about the US relationship with Israel.

Nice try. Israel has harmed the US. Israel has lied to the US. Israel has intentionally murdered US naval personnel to cheers from the likes of you and your ilk. Israel started the 1967 war. Israel likely offed JFK to allow LBJ to arm Israel and cheer when Israel started the 1967 war, and then attacked the USS Liberty when LBJ wanted Israel to withdraw back to the 1948 border. We give ISrael billions every year, and for what? What does ISrael do for the US? Nothing, except take our money and weapons and get us attacked on 911...

Israel is an enemy of the US. We should have wiped Israel off the map after the USS Liberty attack. Better late than never...

I don't even own a deck of cards but whatever. I am just wondering if the bad Jews Israelis worship the iambic pentameter or the Star of David. Are they really Satan worshipers? What is their end game?

"Can I ask a question about the good Jews and the bad Jews? I'm pretty sure the good Jews are the ones who worship the Star of David which is the one on the Israeli flag. The bad ones worship the iambic pentameter which is the secret devil star. Since Israel is so bad, why is the good Jew star on their flag? If you look close is one of the points really faked and it is really the iambic pentameter on there? Is it really the Star of David on there and they are just faking it and they all have the pentameters in their closets at home? Any idea? "

You really are clueless and have over estimate Israels depends on the US. Israel is a powerhouse in the middle east. In conventional warfare Israel would own the land and air. Their fighting force is highly trained and educated and will not throw down their guns and run like the Iraqis, Iranians, Syrians, Turks and Egyptians. It's in the vital interest of the US to stay friendly and close with Israel in order to keep them in check and keep the oil flowing uninterrupted from the Arab nations.

If the IDF was to abandon their main doctrine of defense on the strategic level, no territorial ambitions, Desire to avoid war by political means, a credible deterrent posture, preventing escalation and low casualty ratio, there would be nothing stopping them (bar the US) from wiping out the military command structure of every single one of them. The IDF would even give the US military a real challenge.

Israel does not need the US as much as you thing they do. In fact the US may need Israel more. I can tell you that the US ground intelligent is piss poor in the middle east and we would be deaf and blind if not for the Mossad.

Edited by whateverdude

Dude you are missing the point. It was not about King at all. I'm just trying to find out if I'm a sub human or anyone can be a sub human based on lack of knowledge about something as unimportant as football. Forget the King example. If I said the sky is blue because someone told me, and the sky is not really itself blue rather the way light passes through it makes it look blue, would I be a sub human?

I don't even own a deck of cards but whatever. I am just wondering if the bad Jews Israelis worship the iambic pentameter or the Star of David. Are they really Satan worshipers? What is their end game?

Up for a friendly game of poker then?

"attempting to make conservatives look bad."

Rather, "conservatives" look bad because "conservative" W wasn't "conservative..." and hence neither are his supporters, who never had a problem with his eight year Bible Thumping Socialist Porkfest.

"I don't even own a deck of cards but whatever. I am just wondering if the bad Jews Israelis worship the iambic pentameter or the Star of David. Are they really Satan worshipers? What is their end game? "

Clearly, the concept that another country intentionally attacked and killed 30 American Naval personnel is something you and every other Israel supporter cheers. If you wish to call that Satan worshiping, you are free to do that. I call it murder and an act of war.

"You really are clueless and have over estimate Israels depends on the US. Israel is a powerhouse in the middle east. In conventional warfare Israel would own the land and air..."

thanks exclusively to money and weapons provided to Israel by the US.

"It's in the vital interest of the US to stay friendly and close with Israel "

Actually, just the opposite is true. The US never had any problem with that part of the world prior to 1948. Israel steals our weapons and sells them to the Chinese. Israel lies to us about settlements, which are the reason for 911. Israel tolerates mass Bible burnings. Israel is the one country on the planet outside of its UN border. Israel intentionally murders Americans whenever it feels that will help its cause.

The VITAL INTEREST of the US is to support UN borders, and to stop doing things that empower and enable the one rouge state on the planet outside its UN defined border. It is the VITAL INTEREST of the US to stop being perceived as the enabler of Israel's UN violations, which triggered 911. It is in the VITAL INTEREST of the US to realize that the US' relationship with Israel is all give and no receive, in fact negative receive, since we received 911 precisely because of our support for Israel.

We should never tolerate foreign governments murdering our military personnel. We should never have tolerated the USS Liberty attack. The only reason we did is because LBJ was completely sold out, as was W...