The French vs. the W apologists

"I don't even own a deck of cards but whatever. I am just wondering if the bad Jews Israelis worship the iambic pentameter or the Star of David. Are they really Satan worshipers? What is their end game? "

Clearly, the concept that another country intentionally attacked and killed 30 American Naval personnel is something you and every other Israel supporter cheers. If you wish to call that Satan worshiping, you are free to do that. I call it murder and an act of war.

Dude you sound like a parrot on that USS Liberty stuff. Got any actual proof? You know where parroting leads.

Plus any insight on the iambic pentameter would be appreciated.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VITAL INTEREST of the US is to support UN borders, and to stop doing things that empower and enable the one rouge state on the planet outside its UN defined border. It is the VITAL INTEREST of the US to stop being perceived as the enabler of Israel's UN violations, which triggered 911. It is in the VITAL INTEREST of the US to realize that the US' relationship with Israel is all give and no receive, in fact negative receive, since we received 911 precisely because of our support for Israel.

Dexter want a cracker?

Actually, just the opposite is true. The US never had any problem with that part of the world prior to 1948. Israel steals our weapons and sells them to the Chinese. Israel lies to us about settlements, which are the reason for 911. Israel tolerates mass Bible burnings. Israel is the one country on the planet outside of its UN border. Israel intentionally murders Americans whenever it feels that will help its cause.

The US was not a world power or leader prior to the mid forties and was an isolationist country. The US was not a member of League of Nations and no UN prior to 1945. Britain, France and Germany colonized the middle east and most of Africa after 1918.

The Problems the US have with the middle east after 1945 is one born from oil not Israel or an Israel lobby. As a emerging world power and a burgeoning post WWII economy fueled on oil, the US scraped its isolationist stance and started to flex it's muscles with Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement. The agreement divided middle eastern oil between the US and Britain. The Arab nations who once saw the America as good and just now saw us as just another colonial power protecting their own self interest.

The Arab Nationalism movement against the colonist and end of Western influence in the Arab World was in full swing during the mid to late 40's. This was a threat to American oil interests in the middle east. The creation of the state of Israel provided a block or barrier to Arab countries unify to form a continuous single state.

Edited by whateverdude

The US was not a world power or leader prior to the mid forties and was an isolationist country. The US was not a member of League of Nations and no UN prior to 1945. Britain, France and Germany colonized the middle east and most of Africa after 1918.

The Problems the US have with the middle east after 1945 is one born from oil not Israel or an Israel lobby. As a emerging world power and a burgeoning post WWII economy fueled on oil, the US scraped its isolationist stance and started to flex it's muscles with Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement. The agreement divided middle eastern oil between the US and Britain. The Arab nations who once saw the America as good and just now saw us as just another colonial power protecting their own self interest.

The Arab Nationalism movement against the colonist and end of Western influence in the Arab World was in full swing during the mid to late 40's. This was a threat to American oil interests in the middle east. The creation of the state of Israel provided a block or barrier to Arab countries unify to form a continuous single state.

Or so the Zionists would have sub humans believe.

Nine minutes after jsp's post Dexter is able to put this novel together? Somethings not very Kosher here.

You aren't dealing with a person, you are dealing with a web service that delivers spam content to message boards, via cut and paste.

Kinda similar to ,,,lybob

---

...lybob, the quotes you posted made me howl laughing at your ineptitude. Again, you prove you can't hang with this board. Cutting and pasting? Please. :lol:

I suppose the context of America, both as a country and an idea, hasn't changed one bit since Jefferson? Ok, then if that's the case, ALL income tax should be repealed immediately, and 5 departments of the government should be immediately shut down, with 4 others being gutted severely. Oh? You don't like that do you? Why not?

In fact, 100% of public employee unions would need to be eradicated...if we simply apply the Jefferson quotes you posted(and more noticeably, the ones you FAILED to post). The "Corporations" that challenge the sovereign power of the US government should be contained and not subsidized, that's what I support. Why don't you ask your boy Obama why he keeps funding corporate welfare? I don't support it, because I am a classic liberal like(which doesn't mean "the exact same") Jefferson, or libertarian. Apparently, you do support corporate handouts. GM should have failed, and the government should have had nothing to do with it.

How about this:

Your boy Obama is out desperately trying to form alliances right now. Not very Jeffersonian huh? But wait a minute, not everything we say early in life, remains something we agree and/or act upon later. IF you actually knew an real history on Jefferson, and didn't just copy/paste some spam from a Democratic hack site or a wiki, you'd know how stupid posting his quotes from the time he spent in France during their revolution without the context of his actions as President was. The fact is that you have no idea if Jefferson made alliances or not, and that's hysterical.

But, because once again you demonstrate the standard ignorance of a typical liberal: you don't actually know anything yourself, you only know where the propaganda trough is, and you go lap it up and then post it here.

You don't seem to understand what I wrote, and I'm not going to write it again, so, feel free to re-read it, and try actually comprehending it this time.

You aren't dealing with a person, you are dealing with a web service that delivers spam content to message boards, via cut and paste.

Kinda similar to ,,,lybob

---

...lybob, the quotes you posted made me howl laughing at your ineptitude. Again, you prove you can't hang with this board. Cutting and pasting? Please. :lol:

I suppose the context of America, both as a country and an idea, hasn't changed one bit since Jefferson? Ok, then if that's the case, ALL income tax should be repealed immediately, and 5 departments of the government should be immediately shut down, with 4 others being gutted severely. Oh? You don't like that do you? Why not?

In fact, 100% of public employee unions would need to be eradicated...if we simply apply the Jefferson quotes you posted(and more noticeably, the ones you FAILED to post). The "Corporations" that challenge the sovereign power of the US government should be contained and not subsidized, that's what I support. Why don't you ask your boy Obama why he keeps funding corporate welfare? I don't support it, because I am a classic liberal like(which doesn't mean "the exact same") Jefferson, or libertarian. Apparently, you do support corporate handouts. GM should have failed, and the government should have had nothing to do with it.

How about this:

Your boy Obama is out desperately trying to form alliances right now. Not very Jeffersonian huh? But wait a minute, not everything we say early in life, remains something we agree and/or act upon later. IF you actually knew an real history on Jefferson, and didn't just copy/paste some spam from a Democratic hack site or a wiki, you'd know how stupid posting his quotes from the time he spent in France during their revolution without the context of his actions as President was. The fact is that you have no idea if Jefferson made alliances or not, and that's hysterical.

But, because once again you demonstrate the standard ignorance of a typical liberal: you don't actually know anything yourself, you only know where the propaganda trough is, and you go lap it up and then post it here.

You don't seem to understand what I wrote, and I'm not going to write it again, so, feel free to re-read it, and try actually comprehending it this time.

You described yourself as Jeffersonian that's what is hysterical- you sir are not Jeffersonian, you are not Kennedyesque, you are not even Dan Quaylian.

but there is a politician you remind me of

You described yourself as Jeffersonian that's what is hysterical- you sir are not Jeffersonian, you are not Kennedyesque, you are not even Dan Quaylian.

but there is a politician you remind me of

youtube.com/watch?v=t62FsaXDsnA&feature=related

And here's another example of you spamming unoriginal, pointless and vapid content on this board, while at the same time being totally incapable of refuting a single point that I made.

You really can't hang with me, can you?

You're not just an idiot, you're pathetic.

Edited by OCinBuffalo