Obamas war

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The international community led this and Obama is joining in on a United Nations effort to crush a crumbling dictatorship on the same day that the Eqyptian people are VOTING on a new Constitution. Leaving the terrorist in charge while his own people are fighting him at the Same time democracy is sweeping across the region isn't very pragmatic.

The idiotic comparison to Iraq is pretty weak

The comparison isn't just simply weak, it's comparing apples to oranges. Yet, that never stops the right when they put out their spin. Facts? Ignore them, the stupid people won't ask for them. Lie? Sure, why not the stupid people won't call them on it. Democrats are often spineless, but the GOP resides somewhere about three feet below whale dung.

The comparison isn't just simply weak, it's comparing apples to oranges. Yet, that never stops the right when they put out their spin. Facts? Ignore them, the stupid people won't ask for them. Lie? Sure, why not the stupid people won't call them on it. Democrats are often spineless, but the GOP resides somewhere about three feet below whale dung.

If you were any dumber you could be classified as plant life. How about you take Obama's dick out of your mouth long enough to read what he said about Iraq and see if he's not contradicting himself left and right. It's not a matter of whether the situations mirror each other, it's that several of the material elements that he spoke out about he is completely contradicting, and the media isn't calling him out on it.

This might shed a little light for you if you can follow it. It gives GWB a little more credit than he is probably due, but makes a valid point either way.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=281313

The military tribunerals were a bad mistake on Bush's part. He allowed the ridiculous notion to continue to exist that they wouldn't be fair and would lack integrity. If this was dispelled early on, Guantanamo might already be closed as everyone may have been tried.

I raise my hand on this- I bought into that misconception for quite some time.

If you were any dumber you could be classified as plant life. How about you take Obama's dick out of your mouth long enough to read what he said about Iraq and see if he's not contradicting himself left and right. It's not a matter of whether the situations mirror each other, it's that several of the material elements that he spoke out about he is completely contradicting, and the media isn't calling him out on it.

This might shed a little light for you if you can follow it. It gives GWB a little more credit than he is probably due, but makes a valid point either way.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=281313

Giving GWB credit? I am shocked Dexter has not replied to this yet...

The military tribunerals were a bad mistake on Bush's part. He allowed the ridiculous notion to continue to exist that they wouldn't be fair and would lack integrity. If this was dispelled early on, Guantanamo might already be closed as everyone may have been tried.

I raise my hand on this- I bought into that misconception for quite some time.

Was that intentional, like a combination of tribunal and funeral, or just a mistake?

Was that intentional, like a combination of tribunal and funeral, or just a mistake?

Just a mistake- I was half working on baseball notes and half asleep when I wrote that......16 hour work day on Saturday + 5 hour work day on Sunday = very tired Adam

Edited by Adam

Funny. The word that most came to my mind when I heard this was "re-election."

I thought "retarded". One of the first actions Obama took (in the first minutes of his presidency, as I recall) was to order Gitmo closed. Twenty-six months later, we're right back where he started. Too bad the Supreme Court decided six years ago that it's not his call to make... :wallbash:

What a frickin' farce. If these gomers are tried in anything even remotely resembling a fair trial, they'd be acquitted on the grounds that the US government's utterly failed for ten years to get its collective **** together.

Boots on the ground

Boots on the ground

Lookin like a fool with those boots on the ground

They have had the CIA and probably special forces on the ground- what's a few more

btw what don't people understand about tribal- either you have a dictator or you have a different government in every village and valley - nation states generally start with conquering and then oppressing rinse repeat and after a couple hundred years if you're lucky you may get something coherent - why Libya? if you look at a map of US military bases it's one of the few places in the region where we don't have one.

Boots on the ground

Boots on the ground

Can they just admit already that their goal is to get rid of Qadaffi? Subjectively, I support it. Objectively, I'm mildly against it (for fiscal reasons).

But this bull **** directionless policy is absolutely ridiculous.

Can they just admit already that their goal is to get rid of Qadaffi? Subjectively, I support it. Objectively, I'm mildly against it (for fiscal reasons).

But this bull **** directionless policy is absolutely ridiculous.

We love Bull crap remember "The Coalition of the willing"- hey maybe we could put the fear of God in em if get Micronesia back into the fray.

Boots on the ground

Boots on the ground

Let me be clear.

No decision has been made. Nor will any decision be made until I have consulted with General Larry Platt, Captain Crunch, Colonel Sanders, Major Payne, Sergeant Slaughter, Chief Wahoo, Corporal Punishment, Private Parts, Seaman Swallows, and the rest of the Joined Chefs of Staff.

Irregardless which decision is made for me while I'm on the back nine, I can assure everyone that no American boots will be on the ground in Libya as our boots are made in China.

Let me be clear.

No decision has been made. Nor will any decision be made until I have consulted with General Larry Platt, Captain Crunch, Colonel Sanders, Major Payne, Sergeant Slaughter, Chief Wahoo, Corporal Punishment, Private Parts, Seaman Swallows, and the rest of the Joined Chefs of Staff.

Irregardless which decision is made for me while I'm on the back nine, I can assure everyone that no American boots will be on the ground in Libya as our boots are made in China.

Bravo Bravo