Hey guys

My goals are somewhat lower. I'll be happy just by seeing them cut Maybin.

I don't quite get this, although it is a popular enough opinion on the board. If he isn't going to be productive, then, like all players, he should be cut to make room for a productive player. But the Bills paid a heavy price for him. I would hate to let him go before his first contract is up, sure he is a bust. I don't want to cut him out of spite. And I'm certainly not happy about it.

I don't quite get this, although it is a popular enough opinion on the board. If he isn't going to be productive, then, like all players, he should be cut to make room for a productive player. But the Bills paid a heavy price for him. I would hate to let him go before his first contract is up, sure he is a bust. I don't want to cut him out of spite. And I'm certainly not happy about it.

It's been said, but...he doesn't play special teams & he can't get on the field to help the defense. He's got the next training camp (which could be cut short depending on the CBA) to prove his worth. Why continue to use a roster spot on him?

It's been said, but...he doesn't play special teams & he can't get on the field to help the defense. He's got the next training camp (which could be cut short depending on the CBA) to prove his worth. Why continue to use a roster spot on him?

He can serve gaterrade to the other guys.

Ice Bowl thanks for the thoughts - at this point I'll take a solid draft, a true shot at the playoffs in the final week and a season not cut short by CBA issues.

he doesn't play special teams

I never understand this. He's supposed to be fast and he's in pro football by the skin of his teeth. Why can't he play special teams? Too easily blocked? Too dumb to stay in his lane? Can't make an open-field tackle? Just doesn't want to?

Well, to sum up my offseason thoughts and wish list. I'd be happy if we added starting caliber ilb, olb, DL (doesn't matter which position as long as he's a good ball player), TE and RT. Resigning poz and Florence (doubtful) would be nice, if not we need another good ilb and cb. I like McGee and Mckelvin, but history suggests one will be hurt, so adding another CB is key. As far as QB, I like Fitz, but we NEED a franchise qb. I'm not a fan of Mcnabb, Palmer or kolb. If nix and gailey like a QB in the draft, i hope we pull the trigger, but prefer if we don't pick a qb in rounds 2-3 because I like the DL and LB depth in those rounds. I'd be happy with gabbert or newton, but I wouldn't be upset if we don't draft one and choose someone on the defensive side of the ball, preferably Dareus, fairley or miller. I'd be upset of we drafted bowers #3 overall. Just a hunch he's gonna bust. I'm very excited that we are changing uniforms. That's about it.

I never understand this. He's supposed to be fast and he's in pro football by the skin of his teeth. Why can't he play special teams? Too easily blocked? Too dumb to stay in his lane? Can't make an open-field tackle? Just doesn't want to?

in that order. though " doesn`t want to " may comes at 1