Obama: Weakest President in History?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/235196/Barack-Obama-The-Weakest-President-in-history-

One dissaffected libs take on the change she believed in.

Obamas campaign slogan was mesmerisingly simple and brimming with self-belief: Yes we can. His presidency, however, is turning out to be more about no we wont. Even more worryingly, it seems to be very much about: Maybe we can… do what, exactly? The world feels like a dangerous place when leaders are seen to lack certitude but the only thing President Obama seems decisive about is his indecision.

Edited by Rob's House

I don't know, I think that every previous president (Republican and Democrat) has had weaknesses.

Reagan won in 84, lost both houses in 86.

Clinton won in 92, lost both houses in 94.

Etc.

The question isn't whether they have weaknesses. The question should be what they do to mend our fractured country, the sooner the better.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/235196/Barack-Obama-The-Weakest-President-in-history-

One dissaffected libs take on the change she believed in.

He seems to be doing a lot to me. Lots of damage. Ramming through health care is more than enough. But if he wants to do more and really help the world he should take a hands on approach to the nuke crisis in Japan. He should assemble a crack team consisting of Pelosi, Reid, Biden and our guy Jerry Brown and replace the Fabuishi 50. Get right down in that core personally cool off those rods that are melting. That would really thrill the dissaffected libs and would also please me. Heaven forbid they get sick but if something so awful should happen they all can give their new health care system a spin.

Edited by Dante

I have never posted here before but have been a member for quite some time. So hello everyone.

To me, Obama was elected because had one of the greatest propaganda machines in political history. As president, he is, as of right now, a failure.

I have never posted here before but have been a member for quite some time. So hello everyone.

To me, Obama was elected because had one of the greatest propaganda machines in political history. As president, he is, as of right now, a failure.

Why you right wing extremist teabagging racist Islamophobic bag of Koch sucking crap! Why do you hate black people? Why do you want poor people to die? Why do you hate cops? And firemen? And teachers?

Why do you hate the middle class?

WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA??!?!?!?!?

(This has been an automated welcome message from the progressive side of PPP!)

Why you right wing extremist teabagging racist Islamophobic bag of Koch sucking crap! Why do you hate black people? Why do you want poor people to die? Why do you hate cops? And firemen? And teachers?

Why do you hate the middle class?

WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA??!?!?!?!?

(This has been an automated welcome message from the progressive side of PPP!)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeh all of that :)

I don't know, I think that every previous president (Republican and Democrat) has had weaknesses.

Reagan won in 84, lost both houses in 86.

Clinton won in 92, lost both houses in 94.

Etc.

The question isn't whether they have weaknesses. The question should be what they do to mend our fractured country, the sooner the better.

There's a hell of a difference b/w losing midterm elections --- which is a very natural thing as the country's political pendulum swings back and forth and depends on a lot more than one man --- and charismatic dithering of a president who's in over his head and has no compass on what he intends to do.

Obama is out-Jimmy-Cartering Jimmy Carter.

During the campaign, Obama leaned on a speech he 'borrowed' from MA Gov. Deval Patrick titled "Just Words." Basically, it was sarcastically saying that "The only thing we have to fear...," "Ask not what your country can do for you...," etc were just words. The speech's message was that words have some intrinsic power to them. And I think we've definitively found out that they don't. Words without actions or a well-formed plan really are "just words."