Wisconsin Judge temporarily blocks Walker bill

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they just save taxpayer dollars by skipping the courts and just voting on it with everybody there. Sheesh.

Hopefully we can catch these bastards while they are still in "victory" mode.

Do you actually LIVE in Wisconsin? If not, please don't say "we."

Why don't they just save taxpayer dollars by skipping the courts and just voting on it with everybody there. Sheesh.

From what I read when it happened, they had this procedure verified by several outside groups before they actually used it to pass the bill.

So unless what I read was incorrect, barring anything crazy this will likely just stall things and likely not stop anything.

It's a national assault....so yes "we"...muthafukin WE!

So while "we're" out there celebrating, let's not forget what we're celebrating is that a bunch of middle class moderately skilled government workers want to make above market wage at the expense of their neighbors. WHOOO!!!!

:beer:

No, last I checked this is purely a Wisconsin thing. Unless I slept during the part of government class that said, "Lawmakers in one state can actually write laws for other states as well."

No, last I checked this is purely a Wisconsin thing. Unless I slept during the part of government class that said, "Lawmakers in one state can actually write laws for other states as well."

No, people like the Koch brothers...who I don't believe are from Wisconsin either have pretty much changed the rules.

No, people like the Koch brothers...who I don't believe are from Wisconsin either have pretty much changed the rules.

Uh huh...

Care to give some non-biased examples, other than the few thousand dollars that was donated during the election (of which the unions gave far more)?

Didn't think so.

Uh huh...

Care to give some non-biased examples, other than the few thousand dollars that was donated during the election (of which the unions gave far more)?

Didn't think so.

Yeah I guess you are that stupid ignorant and naive. "Few thousand dollars"? Are you kidding me? Ever hear of one of their little front organizations for teabaggers called Americans for Prosperity? Please, don't make me go through the litany of the Koch bros again here.

See, Hedd's for usurping the will of the people because only the people on the left know what is right for everyone else.

Yeah I guess you are that stupid ignorant and naive. "Few thousand dollars"? Are you kidding me? Ever hear of one of their little front organizations for teabaggers called Americans for Prosperity? Please, don't make me go through the litany of the Koch bros again here.

At least I actually LIVE in the state that this is happening in.

And support it.

As do many (if not the majority) of people.

Elections have consequences. Deal with it.

See, Hedd's for usurping the will of the people because only the people on the left know what is right for everyone else.

I, and millions of others, can see a screwjob of the working class by the bluebloods. That is why this is "we against them". Wisconsin is just the place this is all happening in...for now. Gotta hand it to the konservatives tho...they have managed to make workers fight workers in this country. Very clever parlor trick by the Koch boys.

At least I actually LIVE in the state that this is happening in.

And support it.

As do many (if not the majority) of people.

Elections have consequences. Deal with it.

Hey. So do recalls and judges orders.

Deal with it.

I, and millions of others, can see a screwjob of the working class by the bluebloods. That is why this is "we against them". Wisconsin is just the place this is all happening in...for now. Gotta hand it to the konservatives tho...they have managed to make workers fight workers in this country. Very clever parlor trick by the Koch boys.

Hey. So do recalls and judges orders.

Deal with it.

The new elite is now the public service union member in the eyes of many working class people. They resent the mutual ball washing that the politicians and union members provide. These contracts have just become a new way to buy votes. Don't you think that there is something inherently wrong with party "A" negotiating with party "B" over party "C"'s money?