March Madness is Upon Us...Potential Power Forwards for TE!

I'm always surprised the Bills do not bring a college basketball power forward to camp to "try-out" for a Tight End position. That said I'm paying close attention for the next Antonio Gates. While we Bills fan continue to put our sole-focus on bickering over the #3 pick our competition is planning how to widen the gap. Portland State Julius Thomas 6'5'' 248 might fit the Bill - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17622375. Thoughts Bills fans?

I'm always surprised the Bills do not bring a college basketball power forward to camp to "try-out" for a Tight End position. That said I'm paying close attention for the next Antonio Gates. While we Bills fan continue to put our sole-focus on bickering over the #3 pick our competition is planning how to widen the gap. Portland State Julius Thomas 6'5'' 248 might fit the Bill - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17622375. Thoughts Bills fans?

Yes. Because it's so easy to find the next Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez. I say we just draft Lebron James

I wonder what happened to former Cuse small forward, Paul Harris? He's 6'5" 240, athletic with great hands, and build like a brick outhouse. I remember watching him play and thinking, jeez....he might make a good tight end. Huh?

I thought the same thing when I say Harris. He had zero chance @ the NBa because of his size. But he look like he could be an animal on the football field. I don't think he is up too much right now. I would make sense to kick the tires to see if there is anything there.

I thought the same thing when I say Harris. He had zero chance @ the NBa because of his size. But he look like he could be an animal on the football field. I don't think he is up too much right now. I would make sense to kick the tires to see if there is anything there.

Looked it up....he currently plays for the Tropane "Texters" of the Philippine Basketball Association. I can't believe he declared for the draft as a junior. He just might be willing to come on for a try out :D

Yes. Because it's so easy to find the next Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez. I say we just draft Lebron James

Butch Davis offered LeBron a spot in 2003. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get one of these kids into camp. I want guys who are athletes that like to go to battle.