UN Authorizes Airstrikes Against Libya

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice timing UN. I'm sure you'll have this ready to roll just in time to monitor Qaddafi's troops as they head back to the capital after crushing what's left of the rebels.

And The Messiah plans to celebrate his Irish heritage!

Will the large an extremely shot group of Republican "presidential" field--Newt, Palin, Trump, Bachman---begin searching for an Irish birth certificate?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/127579-west-moves-military-assets-around-libya/page__view__findpost__p__2118094

Odds are "NATO" (really, the EU...with the US "exercising leadership" by doing precisely jack ****) talk about it long enough that everything's over before they make a decision.

Okay, so it was the UN. Still...I love me some me.

Will the large an extremely shot group of Republican "presidential" field--Newt, Palin, Trump, Bachman---begin searching for an Irish birth certificate?

Let's make a deal; we'll get rid of the 12 birthers you keep bringing up if you'll help the rest of the world find Obama's ability to lead.

Oh good...another A-rab shithole we're going to dump billions into and get nothing out of. And even though the USis taking a back seat in this...within a WEEK the lion's share of flight ops will be by the USN.

And not for nothing...these rebels went after their government on their own. Ghadaffy was sitting in tents just jerking his own meat before they started acting up. Its their own fault if they get their asses kicked.

Edited by RkFast

Oh good...another A-rab shithole we're going to dump billions into and get nothing out of. And even though the USis taking a back seat in this...within a WEEK the lion's share of flight ops will be by the USN.

And not for nothing...these rebels went after their government on their own. Ghadaffy was sitting in tents just jerking his own meat before they started acting up. Its their own fault if they get their asses kicked.

Imagine your take on this if Bush were still in office. :rolleyes:

Imagine your take on this if Bush were still in office. :rolleyes:

Im against the continuation of wars in the other two sand-pits Bush started, if that helps.

I think everyone knows the only reason Obama wants to go after Libya is because of the oil.

Beofre the resolution passed, we were days away from seeing this crisis ended and the price of oil dropping. Now...who knows how long it will go on and Im pretty sure oil trading tomorrow AM will be at new highs or close to them.

!@#$.

Edited by RkFast

Beofre the resolution passed, we were days away from seeing this crisis ended and the price of oil dropping. Now...who knows how long it will go on and Im pretty sure oil trading tomorrow AM will be at new highs or close to them.

!@#$.

If it's any consolation to your gas price woes, it is my understanding that Japan is typically responsible for something like 30% of the world's oil consumption (or it accounts for 30 percent of their needs, or some fat number like that)...and their demand is plummeting as I type this, meaning prices are not likely to go up any time in the near future.

Now, I could just be hearing idiotic talking heads at random, but I think if the basis for the logic is close to true, gas should not go much higher for a while.

Edited by LABillzFan

If it's any consolation to your gas price woes, it is my understanding that Japan is typically responsible for something like 30% of the world's oil consumption (or it accounts for 30 percent of their needs, or some fat number like that)...

The latter is far more likely.

--------------

And updating the world events, Ghadafi to UN,

"The blood will run like a river thro....

Oh wait, what?

Oh, never mind.

Hey have you guys ever been to Tripoli in the spring? Beautiful views and nice climate. Come for a visit. Relax. Bunga bunga."

Edited by GG