The reason that the Bills will win this sunday..

DreamOnDan

Coach Mularkey has beaten the Bengals almost every time he has played them. I feel that he and Tom Clements will gameplan this game better than he did the Seahawks game. The pair of Offensive coaches we have beside Mularkey both completely trust and buy into what he is teaching the BIlls. That is the difference maker. Look for another awesome performance from our defense and another 120yd 2td day for McGahee. Bills 31-16

In addition, Takeo Spikes will see to it that this defense is more pumped up than it has ever been. Yes, ever been. No possible way do we lose to the Bungles. No way. Rudy, and the Nervous guy don't worry :P

:P They are not that good with John Kitna at QB. Bills should win in prime fashion.

You thought last sunday's defensive performance was superb. Tune in this sunday. This bills team got some kind of taste in their mouths. This is a taste that has not been around in a while. ITS WINNING BABY.

The bills d stuffed Shawn Alexander in the mouth. They will most definitly stuff the football down rudy mouth.

It is going to hurt when SLAMMING SAMMY ADAMS CRUSHES KITNA.

:P They are not that good with John Kitna at QB. Bills should win in prime fashion.

You thought last sunday's defensive performance was superb. Tune in this sunday. This bills team got some kind of taste in their mouths. This is a taste that has not been around in a while. ITS WINNING BABY.

The bills d stuffed Shawn Alexander in the mouth. They will most definitly stuff the football down rudy mouth.

It is going to hurt when SLAMMING SAMMY ADAMS CRUSHES KITNA.

160399[/snapback]

I hope you are right. Our run stuffing has been a little inconsistent though.

We gave up 80+ yards to Sammy Morris and Chester Taylor on the road.

Hope we can

stop Rudi just like we have done to the other start RBs (including Martin,

Faulk, Alexander, Taylor).

If we stop Rudi Johnson and Chad Johnson and a mistake free game by

Bledsoe we can overcome them.

I hope you are right.  Our run stuffing has been a little inconsistent though.

We gave up 80+ yards to Sammy Morris and Chester Taylor on the road.

160464[/snapback]

The key thing to note about the relativegood days these RBs hadwas that the real inconsistency as far as run stuffing these two was in the difference in how we handled them by halves. Of the 85 yards Taylor put up most of this came in the first half as Gray and the D shut down the Ravens in the second half. Likewise against Miami as Morris seemed well on his way to putting up 100 yarfs rushing but adjustments were made that held him to I think about 8 yards in the second half.

I think that our D performance the last few games (the first half debacle against the Fins being the exception which it is to be hoped proves the rule( is that Gray has spread his strategic wings to not only doing quality analysis of the opponent, pulling something from the Bills toolbox to stop it and effectively implementing the change in a short half time, but also he proved able to produce a scheme which allowed his players to make plays right from the start and anticipated or matched any adjustments by the the Browns.

I\m not worried about our players ability to make plays (as the unfortunately failed to do on a 40+ yard pass by Leftwich on Clements and likewise on a 40+yard prayer by Boller on McGee) I think the key will be Gray putting our players in a position right away to make plays.

The stakes are high and they should be able to do this.

The key thing to note about the relativegood days these RBs hadwas that the real inconsistency as far as run stuffing these two was in the difference in how we handled them by halves. Of the 85 yards Taylor put up most of this came in the first half as Gray and the D shut down the Ravens in the second half.  Likewise against Miami as Morris seemed well on his way to putting up 100 yarfs rushing but adjustments were made that held him to I think about 8 yards in the second half.

160497[/snapback]

The key is in the Miami game we were still in the game at the half while

against the Ravens we were down by 14 by the time. If we are down by

10+ points by the half, then Grays adjustments might be too late...

One of our weakness also has been to stop the run game on the outside.

Quite a few teams ran with success towards Schoebel avoiding the big

2 in the middle...OUr ends have to play a good run-stopping game to

stop Rudy and company and make the bengals one dimensional.

The key is in the Miami game we were still in the game at the half while

against the Ravens we were down by 14 by the time.  If we are down by

10+ points by the half, then Grays adjustments might be too late...

One of our weakness also has been to stop the run game on the outside.

Quite a few teams ran with success towards Schoebel avoiding the big

2 in the middle...OUr ends have to play a good run-stopping game to

stop Rudy and company and make the bengals one dimensional.

160592[/snapback]

I want our 'backers to play like underfed junkyard dogs. All of them.

While I believe the Bills will win, In response to the reason being MM's familarity with the AFC North, I have three words... BALT  I  MORE!!!

160467[/snapback]

I don't think the Bills had hit their stride when they played Baltimore. I think the results might have been different had the game been played later, as they would have for the Jaguars game, the Raiders, and the first Jets game