Mamma McCown ain't to happy with the Bills

Hardy Pyle

Josh McCown started at quarterback for the Cardinals at Buffalo in October, then Luke McCown started at quarterback for the Browns at Buffalo in December: their teams lost by a combined 75-21, while the McCowns were sacked a combined 11 times.

I wonder is she has any more sons to send our way for a good ass whoopin'.

For the last 2 seasons and the beginning of this one, these were typical games for Drew.

Even if we fail to reach the playoffs, it was great lately to have been spared the weekly bloodbath that our qbs have been subject to.

Thank you McNally, and thank you Willis for being a running back who is willing to or even knows how to block.

For the last 2 seasons and the beginning of this one, these were typical games for Drew.

Even if we fail to reach the playoffs, it was great lately to have been spared the weekly bloodbath that our qbs have been subject to.

Thank you McNally, and thank you Willis for being a running back who is willing to or even knows how to block.

160336[/snapback]

Nice observation. Cleveland's the first opponent I can recall feeling acutely sorry for since...really, since the Raiders in the AFC Championship game.

Nice observation.  Cleveland's the first opponent I can recall feeling acutely sorry for since...really, since the Raiders in the AFC Championship game.

160371[/snapback]

I should have also included CV. This guy is playing very well, and is the first good RG the Bills have put forth in 10 years or so.