Mayor of New York takes deliberate cheap shot at Buffalo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having lived here now for a bit over 3 years, LA is certainly great. It has a ton to offer, you just have to look for it. In NYC, everything is right there because in terms of mileage, the city is small (hell, it's an island). LA has a TON of great things, they're just really spread out so you have to really want to find them/go to them to appreciate all it has to offer.

Still, LA is pretty rad.

Agreed. I've only spent a handful of time but def enjoyed it.

And if anything it solidifies the point your making- as far as those attractions go, LA is a much closer comparable than buffalo. No harm meant to the comment, just a totally different type of place.

Guest three3

Public transportation in NYC ... :blink:

youtube.com/watch?v=52aJLf0Jhtk

aren't urban centers awesome? it's the same in boston, seattle and just about every mega city. makes you hope for family planning in the future.

Public transportation in NYC ... :blink:

youtube.com/watch?v=52aJLf0Jhtk

Why can't that happen when I am around? I would so be tempted to drop in a few shots on those mouthy brats.

When I am 67 I wanna be this guy:

Edited by jboyst62

Move Wall Street to Buffalo and see how long it quickly the "problems of success" move northwest and buildings start to empty in the Boroughs.

I do get what you are saying and agree. Can they move NYC to Antarctica... Will the same thing happen? :D

Oh... And I am glad you are okay and alive... Man,what does it take to get you out of the woodwork... It is getting harder by the year! :P