Hot for teacher

What is it these days - something in the water? Too many movies? Too much TV? Cell phones?

2 factors at play here, IMO:

1. Huge recent turnover in the teaching industry over the past 5-10 years. All of the older teachers got pushed out to make room for a new, younger (cheaper) teachers. So you have a much higher number of teachers in their 20s-early30s (when women go sex crazy).

2. The internet/media outlets that looooove these types of stories. Think about the real number of teachers, schools and students out there. These stories are actually a very very small percentage out of the total population. And this type of stuff has been going on in the past, but the news wasnt so easily distributed.

1. Huge recent turnover in the teaching industry over the past 5-10 years. All of the older teachers got pushed out to make room for a new, younger (cheaper) teachers. So you have a much higher number of teachers in their 20s-early30s (when women go sex crazy).

2. The internet/media outlets that looooove these types of stories. Think about the real number of teachers, schools and students out there. These stories are actually a very very small percentage out of the total population. And this type of stuff has been going on in the past, but the news wasnt so easily distributed.

You're right. That I agree with you is amazing.

I once knew one of those rehab counselors who had been doing it for like 40something years and he had said that all of this stuff about it being so hyped is just that; hype. He said prior to 15-20 years ago everyone just sort of put it off, especially if it was a female. It was just Mrs. Robinson and everyone knew what she was up to, or there was that one little creepy neighbor everyone knew about...he said people went to the police less often and when they did they were handled much differently by the justice system. They thought that trials and involving legal authorities would be too hard on the victims. In todays world everyone wants to be the victim. It is the pussification of America, and in my opinion a major reason why people think that Cam Newton will be an elite all-pro quarterback because they're just plain guessing and out of their mind! :nana:

All things = Nam Cewton.

Edited by jboyst62

On the scale of recent teacher-rapists, a kid could do wors than Ms. Louisville! :devil:

Until you read the "fine print" where it says she was the sponsor of the school's Fellowship of Christian Athletes group and its Disco Club!

Edited by Buftex

:thumbsup:

Could not have said it any better myself.

As for the topic at hand, I must say, what the Hell is the matter with some of these female teachers?

What is it that they do not understand that you are NOT supposed to have sex with your students?! Is it all psychological? This is one thing I do not, and probably never will, understand.

:thumbsup:

Could not have said it any better myself.

As for the topic at hand, I must say, what the Hell is the matter with some of these female teachers?

What is it that they do not understand that you are NOT supposed to have sex with your students?! Is it all psychological? This is one thing I do not, and probably never will, understand.

Woman and forbidden fruit-mankinds age old curse.

YEP! Back in the day, early 1980's... @ my Jr. high... There were a couple of teacher dismissals... Hushed up of course... Yet, the rumors of sexual activity with students didn't go unnoticed because those rumors were flying around.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

YEP! Back in the day, early 1980's... @ my Jr. high... There were a couple of teacher dismissals... Hushed up of course... Yet, the rumors of sexual activity with students didn't go unnoticed because those rumors were flying around.

I recall it too...but never a female teacher with a male student.

I recall it too...but never a female teacher with a male student.

My sixth grade teacher (male) was fired 2 days into the school year....never did hear a straight answer on why. We had a substitute the whole year.

I still have an admittedly illogical double standard when it comes to these things. I really don't think an older female teacher sleeping with a teenage boy does as much psychological damage (if it does any at all) as a male teacher sleeping with a teenage girl. Got into a big argument the other day about that very thing and I was surprised to find myself in the minority. Oh well. These threads always crack me up.

What is it these days - something in the water? Too many movies? Too much TV? Cell phones?

Remember when the Mary Kay Letourneau thing blew everybody away. What?!? A hot 30something teacher would ruin her marriage and family over a 13 year old kid.

Now, if you follow GBID here, it's at least a weekly occurrence.

Remember when the Mary Kay Letourneau thing blew everybody away. What?!? A hot 30something teacher would ruin her marriage and family over a 13 year old kid.

Now, if you follow GBID here, it's at least a weekly occurrence.

No doubt. They are actually married now. Who would have figured? Nothing like having to register as a sex offender for something that occured between you and your spouse, although I know of someone this has happened to...

Edited by TheMadCap

I still have an admittedly illogical double standard when it comes to these things. I really don't think an older female teacher sleeping with a teenage boy does as much psychological damage (if it does any at all) as a male teacher sleeping with a teenage girl. Got into a big argument the other day about that very thing and I was surprised to find myself in the minority. Oh well. These threads always crack me up.

Im with you on this. I dont think your double-standard is that "illogical". We are all taught (and if not taught, quickly find out) that sex is different for females than it is for males. Males have a much greater instinct to hunt, conquer, and move on. Females have to take a submissive role in the act. Rightfully so, there is a double-standard because there are two versions.

Now, Im not saying molesting little boys is ok at all. But once a guy has gone through puberty and is a (physically) sexually mature person, there is little(no) damage done in these cases.

Edited by DrDankenstein

No doubt. They are actually married now. Who would have figured? Nothing like having to register as a sex offender for something that occured between you and your spouse, although I know of someone this has happened to...

Who would have figured is right!

Now, Im not saying molesting little boys is ok at all. But once a guy has gone through puberty and is a (physically) sexually mature person, there is little(no) damage done in these cases.

...Wow. I am not going to comment on this but in the eyes of so many experts you are wrong.