Iraq - was the motive oil or money/media coverage??

W had absolutely no clue about Iraq, except that Saddam was a "bad guy." Three insiders are already on record that W didn't know anything about Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds after invading, endlessly babbling about "the Iraqi People," and responding to a Marine General reporting that Sunnis were blowing up Shia mosques "just kick arrrse, kill them, kill the bad people."

We know that Iraq became the greatest ever AQ recruiting opportunity, as thousands of newly "liberated" Iraqi Sunnis joined AQ.

And our "US media" keeps telling is it was all about OIL OIL OIL OIL...

but was it really about oil, or THIS???

Rewind to 1998, Clinton National Security team meeting...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39582425/ns/today-books/

"Early on in my days as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, we had small, weekly White House breakfasts in National Security Advisor Sandy Berger’s office that included me, Sandy, Bill Cohen (Secretary of Defense), Madeleine Albright (Secretary of State), George Tenet (head of the CIA), Leon Firth (VP chief of staff for security), Bill Richardson (ambassador to the U.N.), and a few other senior administration officials. These were informal sessions where we would gather around Berger’s table and talk about concerns over coffee and breakfast served by the White House dining facility. It was a comfortable setting that encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues of the day.

During that time we had U-2 aircraft on reconnaissance sorties over Iraq. These planes were designed to fly at extremely high speeds and altitudes (over seventy thousand feet) both for pilot safety and to avoid detection.

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

"“No, you should not have,” I strongly agreed, still shocked at the disrespect and sheer audacity of the question. “Remember, there is one of our great Americans flying that U-2, and you are asking me to intentionally send him or her to their death for an opportunity to kick Saddam. The last time I checked, we don’t operate like that here in America.”"

Indeed, the desire to LIE to get the US to invade "threat" Saddam, who could not shoot down one plane, existed in the Clinton National Security team, with precisely nobody from the OIL LOBBY present.

The OIL LOBBY is absent from the meeting with Shelton, but the ISRAEL LOBBY is there in spades = Tenet, Sandy Burglar, Albright, Cohen.

So don't be fooled by our Israeli owned "US media" telling us it was about OIL. It wasn't. It was about the 1992 election, and all that Zionist cash and favorable Zionist media coverage that went for Clinton...

and all the pro Clinton Zionists who were 100% for W...

Dick Morris

Judy Miller

Rupert Murdoch

Ed Koch

Stephen Solarz

Chuck Schumer

Dianne Feinstein

Joe Lieberman

Dennis Miller

YEAH, W invading Iraq was about THAT and ONLY THAT...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So General Shelton is an "anti-semite" for refusing to sacrifice a US pilot to start a war with a non-threat in accordance with the wishes of the ISRAEL LOBBY??

The list of things and people "anti-semitic" is pretty large... and full of truth our "US media" censors...

So General Shelton is an "anti-semite" for refusing to sacrifice a US pilot to start a war with a non-threat in accordance with the wishes of the ISRAEL LOBBY??

The list of things and people "anti-semitic" is pretty large... and full of truth our "US media" censors...

What are your feelings on W's involvement in 911? Personally I think he was clueless and the Israelis knew exactly what was going to happen.

W had absolutely no clue about Iraq, except that Saddam was a "bad guy." Three insiders are already on record that W didn't know anything about Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds after invading, endlessly babbling about "the Iraqi People," and responding to a Marine General reporting that Sunnis were blowing up Shia mosques "just kick arrrse, kill them, kill the bad people."

We know that Iraq became the greatest ever AQ recruiting opportunity, as thousands of newly "liberated" Iraqi Sunnis joined AQ.

And our "US media" keeps telling is it was all about OIL OIL OIL OIL...

but was it really about oil, or THIS???

Rewind to 1998, Clinton National Security team meeting...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39582425/ns/today-books/

"Early on in my days as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, we had small, weekly White House breakfasts in National Security Advisor Sandy Berger’s office that included me, Sandy, Bill Cohen (Secretary of Defense), Madeleine Albright (Secretary of State), George Tenet (head of the CIA), Leon Firth (VP chief of staff for security), Bill Richardson (ambassador to the U.N.), and a few other senior administration officials. These were informal sessions where we would gather around Berger’s table and talk about concerns over coffee and breakfast served by the White House dining facility. It was a comfortable setting that encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues of the day.

During that time we had U-2 aircraft on reconnaissance sorties over Iraq. These planes were designed to fly at extremely high speeds and altitudes (over seventy thousand feet) both for pilot safety and to avoid detection.

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

"“No, you should not have,” I strongly agreed, still shocked at the disrespect and sheer audacity of the question. “Remember, there is one of our great Americans flying that U-2, and you are asking me to intentionally send him or her to their death for an opportunity to kick Saddam. The last time I checked, we don’t operate like that here in America.”"

Indeed, the desire to LIE to get the US to invade "threat" Saddam, who could not shoot down one plane, existed in the Clinton National Security team, with precisely nobody from the OIL LOBBY present.

The OIL LOBBY is absent from the meeting with Shelton, but the ISRAEL LOBBY is there in spades = Tenet, Sandy Burglar, Albright, Cohen.

So don't be fooled by our Israeli owned "US media" telling us it was about OIL. It wasn't. It was about the 1992 election, and all that Zionist cash and favorable Zionist media coverage that went for Clinton...

and all the pro Clinton Zionists who were 100% for W...

Dick Morris

Judy Miller

Rupert Murdoch

Ed Koch

Stephen Solarz

Chuck Schumer

Dianne Feinstein

Joe Lieberman

Dennis Miller

YEAH, W invading Iraq was about THAT and ONLY THAT...

Do you know what's going on behind closed doors with the NFLPA?

W's "involvement" in 911 is that he

1. made those behind 911 "not a priority"

2. sent way too few after the "not a priority" and way too few to encircle Osama when spotted at Tora Bora

3. flipped off those at war with the "not a priority"

4. intentionally lied to sell out our troops in Iraq, liberating the greatest ever recruiting opportunity for the "not a priority"

5. first response to 911 was UNIONIZING BAGGAGE SCREENERS... doubling the cost to the taxpayer

W is the greatest thing that ever happened to Al Qaeda and Taliban, and the worst thing that ever happened to the United States...

Now, answer my question = is General Shelton an "anti-semite?"

Do you know what's going on behind closed doors with the NFLPA?

Did you cheer when W told us before the 2004 election "I'm a War President!!!"

Edited by Dexter

2. sent way too few after the "not a priority" and way too few to encircle Osama when spotted at Tora Bora

4. intentionally lied to sell out our troops in Iraq, liberating the greatest ever recruiting opportunity for the "not a priority"

5. first response to 911 was UNIONIZING BAGGAGE SCREENERS... doubling the cost to the taxpayer

W is the greatest thing that ever happened to Al Qaeda and Taliban, and the worst thing that ever happened to the United States...

Ok, but first, what about the Israelis with regard to 911?

I'm finding it hard to be objective here, because I'm a huge supporter of President George W. Bush.

I believe Al Qaeda was behind 911, and that Israel didn't want The Northern Alliance to defeat Taliban and Al Qaeda in the Afghan theatre...

which is why our deployment was too small, and why W eventually fessed that Osama was "not a priority," because the "priority" was to SUCK SUCK SUCK UP to the Israel Lobby at all cost...

truth well documented here...

http://prospect.org/cs/articles?articleId=11539

Listen you coward, I'll start answering your questions when you answer mine. What's going on behind closed doors with the NFLPA?

Screw the AP, from now on I'm getting my news from prospect.org. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

You hate prospect.org because they are not owned by Israelis and hence publish truth Israelis would prefer censored...

Listen you coward, I'll start answering your questions when you answer mine. What's going on behind closed doors with the NFLPA?

Oh the courage you have lying, tossing cards, and insulting on a message board...

I have never stated anything about NFLPA nor do I care. I was not behind closed doors with the NFLPA. Were you?

This is the POLITICS board. All you want to do here is toss cards, lie, not answer questions, and duck back behind your white sheet...

No, I was being completely serious.

Want some more truth our "US media" censors because of a pro-Israel bias???

I'll never trust news from the government media complex. US media outlets are basically owned by the Illuminati, who are in turn heavily influenced by the Israelis. Nobody here will be laughing when the New World Order is forced on us in 2012.

Oh the courage you have lying, tossing cards, and insulting on a message board...

I have never stated anything about NFLPA nor do I care. I was not behind closed doors with the NFLPA. Were you?This is the POLITICS board. All you want to do here is toss cards, lie, not answer questions, and duck back behind your white sheet...

Well, as a matter of fact I've been attending the meetings on a regular basis. Since I'm Jewish they make me sit in the back of the room so sometimes I can't hear everything. I thought that since you obviously would get to sit in the front row you might be able to fill me in. BTW, you have the possiblity of becoming PPP's Great Uniter. My buddy Frenkle and I are somewhat uniting, and it's all because of you.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I'll never trust news from the government media complex. US media outlets are basically owned by the Illuminati, who are in turn heavily influenced by the Israelis. Nobody here will be laughing when the New World Order is forced on us in 2012.

Which ones are the alien lizards again?

You know when you would be laughing, though?

When your head's bouncing down an up escalator. !@#$ing hilarious...

Which ones are the alien lizards again?

The Zionists. And George W. Bush.

You know when you would be laughing, though?

When your head's bouncing down an up escalator. !@#$ing hilarious...

Don't give the terrorists any ideas. It's bad enough when it's just a flight of stairs, but metal, unending stairs? That's just evil!