The true record of The Decider

quote DC Tom "Perky-eyed adult. With arms" Tom a man so fat it is not readily apparent that he has either eyes or arms so he feels the need to advertise it.

"I know you are but what am I?" would have been more adult. :rolleyes:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know you are but what am I?" would have been more adult. :rolleyes:

Tom don't take it personally, I'm merely doing what they said was impossible, coarsening the discussion at PPP- so don't take offense if I opine that you look and smell like a beanbag chair liberated from a hobo camp , because that's just skin deep, I'm certain you are a work of art on the inside, maybe something HR Giger did when he was working in the medium of used cat litter and medical waste.

Tom don't take it personally, I'm merely doing what they said was impossible, coarsening the discussion at PPP- so don't take offense if I opine that you look and smell like a beanbag chair liberated from a hobo camp , because that's just skin deep, I'm certain you are a work of art on the inside, maybe something HR Giger did when he was working in the medium of used cat litter and medical waste.

Take personally, anything you say?

Surely you must be joking, you festering bucket of pus...

Take personally, anything you say?

Surely you must be joking, you festering bucket of pus...

For the reader, of course I'm joking - I mean it'd be ridiculous to think of DC Tom as any thing other than performance art, a Caricature of a Kafkaesque low level bureaucratic in Satan's PR firm or a meme for the Dunning–Kruger effect or maybe just a cautionary tale to scare small children.

For the reader, of course I'm joking - I mean it'd be ridiculous to think of DC Tom as any thing other than performance art, a Caricature of a Kafkaesque low level bureaucratic in Satan's PR firm or a meme for the Dunning–Kruger effect or maybe just a cautionary tale to scare small children.

For the reader, of course I'm serious. ...lybob is literally a festering bucket of pus.

For the reader, of course I'm serious. ...lybob is literally a festering bucket of pus.

Festering bucket of pus = what Tom has after his monthly session of sponging out his fat folds and squeezing out his butt boils- his furuncles are the stuff of legend, yes Tom is the Moby-Dick of dermatologists.

Festering bucket of pus = what Tom has after his monthly session of sponging out his fat folds and squeezing out his butt boils- his furuncles are the stuff of legend, yes Tom is the Moby-Dick of dermatologists.

And I'd like to thank your wife for the help.

She says I'm downright svelte compared to you.

I'm pretty sure lybob has 3rdnlng on his ignore list.

lyrbob has certainly read what I have to say. He knows I'm anxious to engage him and he is worried that I can call him out on something that he has stated here. He acts as if he knows what he is talking about but he is just using other people's ideas and passing it off as his knowledge. That is why he refuses to state his credentials. lyrbob is a cowardly chicken.

And I'd like to thank your wife for the help.

She says I'm downright svelte compared to you.

Well I knew you needed help in your ADLs seeing as your arms are barely visible, I'm glad my first wife, sweet and charitable lass that she is could help you out, I had heard of her accident after the divorce and how it lead to prosopagnosia and anosmia it seemed sad at first but it has enabled her to work with individuals the rest of society would find truely gag worthy, but her best attribute is how she can build up a crippled self esteem, svelte :lol: brilliant.

Well I knew you needed help in your ADLs seeing as your arms are barely visible, I'm glad my first wife, sweet and charitable lass that she is could help you out, I had heard of her accident after the divorce and how it lead to prosopagnosia and anosmia it seemed sad at first but it has enabled her to work with individuals the rest of society would find truely gag worthy, but her best attribute is how she can build up a crippled self esteem, svelte :lol: brilliant.

Do actually talk like this?