The true record of The Decider

And who preached eternal equity growth? and who hectored me and made me have a sit down when I withdrew money to buy my cheap but comfortable city neighborhood house with cash, who basically told me I was a fool for not buying as much house as possible because blah blah blah tax breaks blah blah growing equity- I've never used a credit card or taken out a loan, house cash, car cash but I know the pressure they put on people to use credit cards and to take out loans, and a lot of people summit because they believe in some sort of fantasy where they are going to be making ever increasing salaries and ever increasing home values and maybe for being the dumbass users of that drug they should be punished but they are much less culpable than the pushers of that fantasy- so don't try to hose me I know the difference between the sharks and the guppies.

And just another wild guess that back in 2005 and 2006 you were petitioning your local politician to force tighter oversight of the regulated banks. You also camped out in front of Greenspan's office to say that he needed to put a freeze on all lending. Oh wait, you financed a mortgage at that time. Did you ask the banker for the higher mortgage rate because that was the prudent thing to do?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't the question.

If you were so certain about the outcome, why didn't you do something to stop it in 2005?

That was totally the question

And just another wild guess that back in 2005 and 2006 you were petitioning your local politician to force tighter oversight of the regulated banks. You also camped out in front of Greenspan's office to say that he needed to put a freeze on all lending. Oh wait, you financed a mortgage at that time. Did you ask the banker for the higher mortgage rate because that was the prudent thing to do?

see the question had a question mark all the rest were statements you puffed up bag of gases foul.

That was totally the question

see the question had a question mark all the rest were statements you puffed up bag of gases foul.

Yes, I know what the question was. You didn't provide an answer to that question. Which is a bit odd, since you were compelled to repeat the question.

So how about answering the question instead of offering up a soliloquy or a Youtube link.

Did you ask the banker for the higher mortgage rate because that was the prudent thing to do?

Well since as previously explained I have never taken a mortgage and bought my house with cash the answer would be no.

now answer me this GG have you stopped buggering your paperboy? yes or no answers only please, all other replies will be taken as a no.

Well since as previously explained I have never taken a mortgage and bought my house with cash the answer would be no.

Well bully for you, cash is always king.

I don't know if it's been pointed out to you yet that in the same breath that you call tom a heartless bastard, you advocate moving to a cash society. So in acountry with average house prices at $150k, and media household incomes of $50k, looks like you're in the lucky 1% camp who can afford to pay for a house with cash. Congratulations on your newfound elitism. You rule.

There's not enough Internet bandwidth to detail the idiocy of moving back to an all cash society.

now answer me this GG have you stopped buggering your paperboy? yes or no answers only please, all other replies will be taken as a no.

Not until he stops delivering wet papers in the rain.

lybob:

For the fourth time, what do you know about the mortgage or real estate industries? Until you answer that question you have no credibility at all. If you don't answer you will be known as the piece of **** stuck to the bottom of PPP's shoe.

For the fourth time, what do you know about the mortgage or real estate industries? Until you answer that question you have no credibility at all. If you don't answer you will be known as the piece of **** stuck to the bottom of PPP's shoe.

He only knows he's angry.

For stupid people, that's enough.

Tom, Quoting 3rdrate or RKhalfass is a gross violation of my ignore function, there must be some rules and standards for civilization to work,they're not even fun to insult so cease and desist you leprous- face so fat your eye creases look like sideways camel toes- troll.

Tom, Quoting 3rdrate or RKhalfass is a gross violation of my ignore function, there must be some rules and standards for civilization to work,they're not even fun to insult so cease and desist you leprous- face so fat your eye creases look like sideways camel toes- troll.

You really need to work on improving the quality of your insults.

Did you notice how afraid he is to discuss this with me? He obviously knows nothing about the real estate and mortgage industries and can only quote from sources like the Huffington Post. He's a typical liberal who resorts to name calling when they know they have nothing of substance to offer.

Did you notice how afraid he is to discuss this with me? He obviously knows nothing about the real estate and mortgage industries and can only quote from sources like the Huffington Post. He's a typical liberal who resorts to name calling when they know they have nothing of substance to offer.

He's afraid to discuss it, period. He's strictly limited to "Banks are bad, mmmm-kay?" Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

(The last statement, I'm sure will get an "I know you are but what am I" response from him...)

He's afraid to discuss it, period. He's strictly limited to "Banks are bad, mmmm-kay?" Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

(The last statement, I'm sure will get an "I know you are but what am I" response from him...)

He knows that I have him in my sights and will nail him to the wall if he gets in to a discussion with me. Simply put, he's a coward.

quote DC Tom "Perky-eyed adult. With arms" Tom a man so fat it is not readily apparent that he has either eyes or arms so he feels the need to advertise it.

In other words, Elizabeth Warren posts on PPP?