The true record of The Decider

Why don't you prove your point, provide a link, give a quote instead of spewing your syphilitic demented opinion.

Link? I worked in the mortgage industry, you asshat. :lol: I don't need a link, I personally watched borrowers steal billions from the mortgage industry, with the government's encouragement. Sorry that my freakin' job isn't available on a YouTube link...even if it were, I wouldn't feel compelled to provide it to some jackass who supports wholesale theft.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Link? I worked in the mortgage industry, you asshat. :lol: I don't need a link, I personally watched borrowers steal billions from the mortgage industry, with the government's encouragement. Sorry that my freakin' job isn't available on a YouTube link...even if it were, I wouldn't feel compelled to provide it to some jackass who supports wholesale theft.

So you are a scumbag in the industry, trying excuse your criminal activities, that put people on the streets, destroyed pensions, and wrecked the global economy. Why don't you recount your story of woe of how those brilliant con men with 10th grade educations duped you and your feeble minded comrades with their tricky tricky ways- tell what dire penalties the Government had in store if you didn't bend over for the rape. just leave out the loan officers changing information on the loan forms, Home assessors being pressured to give higher assessments and the ones who wouldn't ending up black listed.

So you are a scumbag in the industry, trying excuse your criminal activities, that put people on the streets, destroyed pensions, and wrecked the global economy. Why don't you recount your story of woe of how those brilliant con men with 10th grade educations duped you and your feeble minded comrades with their tricky tricky ways- tell what dire penalties the Government had in store if you didn't bend over for the rape. just leave out the loan officers changing information on the loan forms, Home assessors being pressured to give higher assessments and the ones who wouldn't ending up black listed.

Do you claim to know something about the real estate or mortgage industry?

MY criminal activities? I worked for a company that provided the means by which lenders were able to put home buyers in homes...I've seen money loaned to people in good faith, who have refused to pay it back despite having the means to pay, and doing so specifically on government instructions.

Just who do you think is the criminal in that little vignette?

Do you claim to know something about the real estate or mortgage industry?

Two hundred YouTube videos can't be wrong.

MY criminal activities? I worked for a company that provided the means by which lenders were able to put home buyers in homes...I've seen money loaned to people in good faith, who have refused to pay it back despite having the means to pay, and doing so specifically on government instructions.

Just who do you think is the criminal in that little vignette

You got money upfront didn't you, did you hold the loan or did you sell it off?, and who gets the house? and who purposed the ARMs that most Joe Smoes don't have a clue about.

You got money upfront didn't you, did you hold the loan or did you sell it off?, and who gets the house? and who purposed the ARMs that most Joe Smoes don't have a clue about.

Who bought the house? Who took out the mortgage?

Who thought they'd get something for nothing? Who anticipated eternal equity growth?

My neighbor, that's who.

Who's underwater?

Yeah, my neighbor.

"Got money up front"? We're talking about loans, you nitwit.

For the most part, the lenders I worked with held the loan, and the buyers kept the house, under the government's "!@#$ you, I'm not responsible for paying you back because I deserve a house" program.

CLEARLY that represents a criminal conspiracy by the banks. :wacko:

Who bought the house? Who took out the mortgage?

Who thought they'd get something for nothing? Who anticipated eternal equity growth?

My neighbor, that's who.

Who's underwater?

Yeah, my neighbor.

And who preached eternal equity growth? and who hectored me and made me have a sit down when I withdrew money to buy my cheap but comfortable city neighborhood house with cash, who basically told me I was a fool for not buying as much house as possible because blah blah blah tax breaks blah blah growing equity- I've never used a credit card or taken out a loan, house cash, car cash but I know the pressure they put on people to use credit cards and to take out loans, and a lot of people summit because they believe in some sort of fantasy where they are going to be making ever increasing salaries and ever increasing home values and maybe for being the dumbass users of that drug they should be punished but they are much less culpable than the pushers of that fantasy- so don't try to hose me I know the difference between the sharks and the guppies.

And who preached eternal equity growth? and who hectored me and made me have a sit down when I withdrew money to buy my cheap but comfortable city neighborhood house with cash, who basically told me I was a fool for not buying as much house as possible because blah blah blah tax breaks blah blah growing equity- I've never used a credit card or taken out a loan, house cash, car cash but I know the pressure they put on people to use credit cards and to take out loans, and a lot of people summit because they believe in some sort of fantasy where they are going to be making ever increasing salaries and ever increasing home values and maybe for being the dumbass users of that drug they should be punished but they are much less culpable than the pushers of that fantasy- so don't try to hose me I know the difference between the sharks and the guppies.

Boy, you sure are frugal--------------------with punctuation that is.

What do you know about the real estate or mortgage industry?

Last I checked, you need to be over 18 to sign a contract which means that you're an adult, and legally responsible for your own greed.

Fail.

Last I checked, you need to be over 18 to sign a contract which means that you're an adult, and legally responsible for your own greed.

Fail.

But the bank officers weren't responsible for due diligence? - again lets punish both sides in these fraudulent transactions, a month in prison and a $100 dollar fine for each transaction they were involved in or oversaw.

Thank you for making my point.

So your point is if educated, experienced, professionals can take advantage of someone else who is less educated and less experienced then it is the that persons fault for ignorantly trusting - you live by that W.C. Fields line "never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump" good for you I hope someone brands crook into your forehead so people can see you coming.