The true record of The Decider

Keith Olbermann and you had absolutely no problem with W outspending Jimmy Catta with a Demo Congress, and socializing senior drugs by lying about the cost.

I did...

You're not very good at this. Kinda sad, really.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, we get some actual Israeli-speak from our resident Zionist, who started a topic crediting W for Egypt's democratic uprising, never noticing that he and the rest of W's apologists were 100% for KEEPING THE DICTATOR...

Lie a lot, you do...

What do you think about Dresden?

wow, we get some actual Israeli-speak from our resident Zionist, who started a topic crediting W for Egypt's democratic uprising, never noticing that he and the rest of W's apologists were 100% for KEEPING THE DICTATOR...

Lie a lot, you do...

I can put up with the anti-Jewish rhetoric, but leave Yoda out of this.

What do you think about Dresden?

Same as Iraq - Dresden had nothing to do with 911.

Did you and the ISRAEL LOBBY want W to invade Dresden too?

I can put up with the anti-Jewish rhetoric, but leave Yoda out of this.

Card toss

Insult

Card toss

Insult

And then anti-Israel becomes "hating all Jews," even as many patriotic Jewish Americans like the late Robert Novak and Russ Feingold were 100% opposed to W's Iraq Treason...

LUMP EM ALL TOGETHER AND TOSS TOSS TOSS THOSE CARDS...

Lie a lot, you do...

You're very boring.

Same as Iraq - Dresden had nothing to do with 911.

Did you and the ISRAEL LOBBY want W to invade Dresden too?

Card toss

Insult

Card toss

Insult

And then anti-Israel becomes "hating all Jews," even as many patriotic Jewish Americans like the late Robert Novak and Russ Feingold were 100% opposed to W's Iraq Treason...

LUMP EM ALL TOGETHER AND TOSS TOSS TOSS THOSE CARDS...

You might want to consider that it's possible to discuss a topic or make a point without coming off like a raving lunatic conspiracy theorist.

You might want to consider that it's possible to discuss a topic or make a point without coming off like a raving lunatic conspiracy theorist.

I'll be happy to do that as soon as you or any other coward here does something to refute my truth...

which you can't, which is why you divert, card toss, lie, and insult instead of attempting to refute...

You're very boring.

I'd rather be boring than outed as a treasonous liar like you...

I'll be happy to do that as soon as you or any other coward here does something to refute my truth...

which you can't, which is why you divert, card toss, lie, and insult instead of attempting to refute...

So tell me...chemtrails, are they as serious a problem as people think?

Don't forget, I'm a Wall Street apologist, too.

If George was still around, he and Dexter might annihilate each other like matter and anti-matter. That would be fun to watch.

Dexter here is really a super liberal playing to be far right of "W" in the same manner as "George" used to. "George" even kept calling me a liberal.

Dexter here is really a super liberal playing to be far right of "W" in the same manner as "George" used to. "George" even kept calling me a liberal.

If he's really one of the regular posters here, he's doing a bang up job of coming off as a loon. I think he might be the genuine article and I never thought that about George.

Perhaps you can explain to us how the President who outspent Jimmy Catta was not "liberal..."

but instead you will toss cards, lie, and dodge the question as usual...

Now I see how this works. It's like a netflix commercial:

Red is the sound of treason.

Prove me wrong, you sons of *&^%Hes.

Edited by timmo1805