Sorry Dean and Bizell...

Peace

MS to discontinue. May take until 2060 to sell 2 more units.

Not sure what you are talking about...but what happened to The Dean, and Stuck In Cincy...two great posters who haven't been around in a while...anyone?

Not sure what you are talking about...but what happened to The Dean, and Stuck In Cincy...two great posters who haven't been around in a while...anyone?

SiC, last I knew, just kind of quit this board for a while. I think someone said he showed up elsewhere.

The Dean takes hiatuses from here that are about as long as his stays.

As far as the Zune goes, I demoed one once. I liked it, but wouldn't buy it.

I would like to know, too...they are two of my favorite posters, as well...miss their presence on the board.

Likewise on Frankenstein and The Dean. Deano will be back. Not sure about SiC. He's the great TBD curmudgeon, someone I can relate to (somewhat).

The Zune, on the other hand, was an ill conceived device that had to play catch up in the music wars and in a stunningly brilliant Microsoft marketing ploy - was introduced in the ultra sexy color - brown. Good one Ballmer! :thumbsup: