ExiledInIllinois or Eric's thread

Def:

Constant talk with no information value. unstoppable talking. saying alot but saying nothing at all, not to be confused with saying alot by saying nothing at all. meaningless and unstoppable talk. drug-induced chatter. politics - with no idea what the fucck he's talking about.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

:beer: :beer:

To quote Sally Field:

"You love me, you really love me!!!"

Eryn... You should use a more descriptive title. I very seldom create new threads... Unless it has to do with carp.

:D

And no... Not drug induced... Just pure Eric, don't try it or your face will melt off!

Def:

Constant talk with no information value. unstoppable talking. saying alot but saying nothing at all, not to be confused with saying alot by saying nothing at all. meaningless and unstoppable talk. drug-induced chatter. politics - with no idea what the fucck he's talking about.

:lol:

Yes, but how many of you play yourself in a hit TV show? Eric

:lol: :lol:

:beer: :beer:

To quote Sally Field:

"You love me, you really love me!!!"

Eryn... You should use a more descriptive title. I very seldom create new threads... Unless it has to do with carp.

And no... Not drug induced... Just pure Eric, don't try it or your face will melt off!

Darin Pines for you. trust me. I know things.

Darin Pines for you. trust me. I know things.

Is the Eskimo okay? I hope he is doing well... He is the one that I gave my name to in a PM and then he leaked in when he got pissed at me one time... And used it. I don't mind, I just wish he woould have gave me the couresty first... I do with evrybody that doesn;t have a public name... I would have said yes, no matter how he wanted to use it.

I really should change my name to EricInIllinois. Still EiIL... That is why I liked the "exiled" thing... It fit nicely!

Anyway it is nice to be on more a personal level... More in touch with the board.

Can I merge all Asian carp updates here? :D

Is the Eskimo okay? I hope he is doing well... He is the one that I gave my name to in a PM and then he leaked in when he got pissed at me one time... And used it. I don't mind, I just wish he woould have gave me the couresty first... I do with evrybody that doesn;t have a public name... I would have said yes, no matter how he wanted to use it.

I really should change my name to EricInIllinois. Still EiIL... That is why I liked the "exiled" thing... It fit nicely!

Anyway it is nice to be on more a personal level... More in touch with the board.

Can I merge all Asian carp updates here? :D

Carful, he'll ban you.

He's a Mod you know.

Say it with me. !@#$ him!!!!!

You might want to try some.

That is a first... Usually people on the internet suggest the other way around it comes to destructive dependancy.

Take your advice? And end up like you? No way... All natural dependancy for me! It is something you can't handle. Don't worry Chef, the weekend is right around the corner.

Got I love this thread... It is like shooting fish (of course carp) in a barrel!

Lightweights... Thank God you got me behind a keyboard stuck with working man hands... Complaining now? I would !@#$ing talk your ear off in person... Be blessed (as in georaphically blessed) that this screen keeps you from being committed.

Am I "winning?"

That is a first... Usually people on the internet suggest the other way around it comes to destructive dependancy.

Take your advice? And end up like you? No way... All natural dependancy for me! It is something you can't handle. Don't worry Chef, the weekend is right around the corner.

Got I love this thread... It is like shooting fish (of course carp) in a barrel!

Lightweights... Thank God you got me behind a keyboard stuck with working man hands... Complaining now? I would !@#$ing talk your ear off in person... Be blessed (as in georaphically blessed) that this screen keeps you from being committed.

Am I "winning?"

Well they couldn't make your posts any more incoherent so I'm suggesting they may be worth a try.

And end up like me? Yeah, I'm pretty messed up from drugs I took 25-30 years ago. :lol:

Edited by Chef Jim

Well they couldn't make your posts any more incoherent so I'm suggesting they may be worth a try.

And end up like me? Yeah, I'm pretty messed up from drugs I took 25-30 years ago. :lol:

What? You still aren't dependant on something "to get you through"... Even if it is just on the weekend's? I really find this hard to believe if it isn't true.

What? You still aren't dependant on something "to get you through"... Even if it is just on the weekend's? I really find this hard to believe if it isn't true.

No I'm not. Why is that hard to believe?

Enjoying a bottle or two of wine in the weekends is hardly dependant.