strange how things turn around

DeeRay

A lot of us harp on TD...especially his drafting (me for one). He gave up quite a bit to draft Ryan Denney. He also drafted Justin Bannan. Both of these guys have seen extendo playing time on the D-Line at the positions they were drafted for, but neither has distinguished themself at their respective positions.

Now, both of these guys may be switched over to offense in the off season... and wouldn't it be strange if these guys ended up being the answer at TE and LG???

A lot of us harp on TD...especially his drafting (me for one).  He gave up quite a bit to draft Ryan Denney.  He also drafted Justin Bannan.  Both of these guys have seen extendo playing time on the D-Line at the positions they were drafted for, but neither has distinguished themself at their respective positions.

Now, both of these guys may be switched over to offense in the off season... and wouldn't it be strange if these guys ended up being the answer at TE and LG???

160273[/snapback]

Denney continues to get a bad wrap because he's an average pass rusher. He's been good to very good against the run this season.

I doubt either of these players become full time offensive players.