Anonymous demands resignation of The Benbernank

Friggin hippies!

Far from the truth.

Why is it PETA and Green Peace, as well as Sea Shephard can attack citizens and government programs with little response yet Anon cannot?

I will post links to the twitter feeds and other information if anything else starts to happen- just please do not believe that this is from 4chan or look there for info.

Far from the truth.

Why is it PETA and Green Peace, as well as Sea Shephard can attack citizens and government programs with little response yet Anon cannot?

I will post links to the twitter feeds and other information if anything else starts to happen- just please do not believe that this is from 4chan or look there for info.

It was an off-handed, sarcastic remark. Why so serious?

Far from the truth.

Sometimes you can be as hard to understand as Eric. What is Anon and 4chan?

I have no idea what anon is, but I think 4chan is ridiculous. The guy did ok with what he had and yes I am optimistic for the future but if he was so great we would not be drafting third. I remember we won 4 AFC championships in a row. FOUR. And I never once heard of 4marv. In today's instant internet world good and bad ideas both seem to proceed quickly.

It was an off-handed, sarcastic remark. Why so serious?

I didn't realize it was an offhanded comment, not that serious. Tis an the interweb, no place to be serious.

Anon = Anonymous, the group that attacked Amazon, Mastercard, the FBI, etc.

4chan = a message board styled after the Japanese baord 2chan.net. Christopher "Moot" Poole created the site in 2003 and has since gone on to become Time's Man of the Year. His site is the most visited and popular English based image message board in the world. It receives millions of hits per day. It has created Meme's seen all over the internet such as the RickRoll, the Black Ninja, laughing baby, etc. They have also been involved with the arrest and/or investigations in to random crimes that come to light, such as animal abuse in Canada, the teen girl throwing puppies in the river in the Czech area and finding the woman who put the puppy in the dumpster in the UK. They were able to use software, word of mouth, and endless scouring of the internet to find information.

I have no idea what anon is, but I think 4chan is ridiculous. The guy did ok with what he had and yes I am optimistic for the future but if he was so great we would not be drafting third. I remember we won 4 AFC championships in a row. FOUR. And I never once heard of 4marv. In today's instant internet world good and bad ideas both seem to proceed quickly.

Classic.

See how rumors get started? Blatant misinterpretation is what you just did. Who do you think you are? Uh.................check that, you are who you think you are. It was simply a typo from a careless poster. What he was trying to say was that a nun 4 chan is ridiculous. And, I agree.

I didn't realize it was an offhanded comment, not that serious. Tis an the interweb, no place to be serious.

All good, man, I can tell you dig this stuff. Have you been a member at 4chan for a while? You seem to be all over it whenever any Anon or 4chan news comes up.