How Long Before The Nuclear Power Plant Situation..

Dante

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom. I need to talk to Tom. Is Tom there?

:lol:

Tell me you're the force behind these two criminally stupid alter egos and that there really aren't two people so...well, retarded.

Nope. 'Taint me.

Please...my entertainment talents, such as they are, are in the realm of insult comedy. I have no talent for surrealistic stupidity.

Nope. 'Taint me.

Please...my entertainment talents, such as they are, are in the realm of insult comedy. I have no talent for surrealistic stupidity.

I'm telling you, Dexter is "George" and lybob is the offspring of a threesome between Barbara Striesand, Michael Moore and a remora.

I particularly liked the explanation of how cities lay out their streets. Clearly, the writer's never been to Boston.

Or Paris apparently.

On a semi-related note, I rank Nikola Tesla as #1 in my "smartest person to ever walk the planet". Who you got Tom?

Meanwhile, a British Court certified that Antarctic ice, some 90% of Earth's ice, has been INCREASING since we started measuring it in 1979...

Is it half bear half pig half man?

No, wait, is it half pig half man half bear?

No, wait...is it...is it...is it MAN BEAR PIG?

....in Japan is politicized and exploited by environmentalists? May be inappropriate to even speculate but I think in about 36hours. Unless its already happened and I just haven't picked up on it. I know Hillary is promising coolant to help Japan out but apparently the plant in question is water cooled so coolant could not be used. Not claiming to be a expert but one on the radio was talking about it.

Japan abandons stricken nuke plant over radiation

Is that your biggest worry? Exploitation? They just abandoned ship and left those reactors on their own. Anyone not fudging their drawers right now is not paying attention.

PTR

Japan abandons stricken nuke plant over radiation

Is that your biggest worry? Exploitation? They just abandoned ship and left those reactors on their own. Anyone not fudging their drawers right now is not paying attention.

PTR

Exactly... And they call me a Looney Tune...

Maybe the radiation will waff over to San Jose and knock some sense into people. Do you know the way to San Jose?

Exactly... And they call me a Looney Tune...

Maybe the radiation will waff over to San Jose and knock some sense into people. Do you know the way to San Jose?

Or you can stop getting hysterical and put things in proper context.

There's a massive humanitarian crisis going on right now and 10,000 dead or missing, millions displaced, yet most of the volume is focused on radiation levels equivalent of an xray.

Or you can stop getting hysterical and put things in proper context.

There's a massive humanitarian crisis going on right now and 10,000 dead or missing, millions displaced, yet most of the volume is focused on radiation levels equivalent of an xray.

I haven't heard 10,000, I am not doubting you, but do you have a link or something? I have only heard about 3,500 people, including 2,000 washed up on shore yesterday.

I haven't heard 10,000, I am not doubting you, but do you have a link or something? I have only heard about 3,500 people, including 2,000 washed up on shore yesterday.

It includes the people who are still unaccounted.

News story

Edited by GG