Bills show 'interest' in Adam Weber, Minny QB

Beerball

"The biggest knocks on Weber are his 51 career interceptions and a lack of ideal height and arm strength"

So he's a scatter-armed shrimp? :blink:

Great..

Fifty-One damn interceptions??? Holy crap....if he can't put the ball in the right spot in college, he sure as hell won't be able to do it in the NFL.

Bills just doing their DD. Guy is not a prospect just kickin the tires. Better off going with a veteran backup like Bruce Gradkowski, who is a gamer and would fit in with Fitz and Gabbert.

He might be a prospect in the sense of the Bills trying the Pats* thing of bringing in late round/UDFA who fit their profile and giving them practice time until they find one that can play.

Cassel and Brady both came by that route. If Brady goes down and Brian Hoyer looks as capable as he did in Week 17, well ....3rd time is a plan. You're right in the sense that they weren't thinking to draft "franchise guy" in the 7th or UDFA.

I agree Bills need to bring in a capable vet, unless they really like Brown.

Can someone help me understand the Gradkowski love? What's he got that makes him better than his numbers?

All I know about him are his NFL stats, which for 5 years in the league make Fitzy look good:

5-11-0

53.2% Completions

20 TD (2.9%)

23 INT (3.4%)

5.7 YPA

QB rating 65.9

And his public trashing of Jay Cutler which IMO did not look good from any team player, but especially a backup QB with the above stats.

Edited by Hopeful