Bigoted Racist's Opening Volley

Love that the far left has a new favorite special interest group to fawn over and cultivate a blossoming relationship with through immediate and unreserved assimilation.

A potential enemy of my country is well... my friend? :unsure:

Next, the ACLU will sue for the rights of American Muslims to be schooled in radicalized hatred of America and the west - at taxpayer's expense of course.

Love that the far left has a new favorite special interest group to fawn over and cultivate a blossoming relationship with through immediate and unreserved assimilation.

A potential enemy of my country is well... my friend? :unsure:

Next, the ACLU will sue for the rights of American Muslims to be schooled in radicalized hatred of America and the west - at taxpayer's expense of course.

Yup...and go ask Europe how thats working out for them.

I saw that video all over every news website I looked at. Look at this Muslim, weeping during his testimony. It's so touching. It's so human. He's really speaking from the heart!

But the minute a Republican sheds a tear, he's mocked as "Weeper of the House."

The media's in rare form these days.

Difference is he cried or someone who gave up their life doing their job on 9/11. The other just cries a lot.

I saw that video all over every news website I looked at. Look at this Muslim, weeping during his testimony. It's so touching. It's so human. He's really speaking from the heart!

But the minute a Republican sheds a tear, he's mocked as "Weeper of the House."

The media's in rare form these days.

You really are a partisan hack.

Fair enough but the Big Boner cries ALL THE TIME.

You can say: "Gee John, the weather looks nice and very sunny." And then the water works open up! That is the real reason why they call him the "Weeper of the House." He cries over everything! Like Ray Lucas on steroids.

You really are a partisan hack.

Fair enough but the Big Boner cries ALL THE TIME.

You can say: "Gee John, the weather looks nice and very sunny." And then the water works open up! That is the real reason why they call him the "Weeper of the House." He cries over everything! Like Ray Lucas on steroids.

If Miller were a Republican, you'd be calling him names as well.

I've often wondered if you flip a coin to determine your response to posts: Heads, I call them names like Big Boner or Teabaggers. Tails, I say something immensely stupid like the only reason San Antonio's economy thrives is because it's geographically blessed, and even when someone who actually lives near there explains why I'm wrong in a million undeniable ways, I will continue to believe they are wrong because the military would never put our solders in a place where the climate wasn't nice.

If Miller were a Republican, you'd be calling him names as well.

I've often wondered if you flip a coin to determine your response to posts: Heads, I call them names like Big Boner or Teabaggers. Tails, I say something immensely stupid like the only reason San Antonio's economy thrives is because it's geographically blessed, and even when someone who actually lives near there explains why I'm wrong in a million undeniable ways, I will continue to believe they are wrong because the military would never put our solders in a place where the climate wasn't nice.

No. I never did it when Bush was in... I actually stood by him from time to time. Ther really nothing to call him names about. You really do expect people to know be the 'bigger man?" It is just tit for tat.

Again.. Teabaggers is because that is the first name they took... No do-overs.

Big Boner... come on... The dude cries over everything... Puts liberals to shame.

With you and the two above, I am just being opportunistic... I mean they are easy hits out of the park.

And the last part you said... Speak up! I am a tad deaf in the right ear... What did you say?

Rep. Keith Ellison cried on the floor when talking about a Muslim EMT that was killed on 9/11. Touching story Mr. Ellison but what does it have to do with these hearings?

Does it matter to anyone here that this entire story was a complete sham? The man's name was on anti-terror legislation for Pete's sake. Nobody accused this man of anything other than being the hero he was.

Christ, it's like the historical facts don't matter at all.

Thing is, the USSR files have shown that McCarthy was right.

Well, sort of.

Yes, if anything, the fall of communism proved that McCarthy's crusade against freedom of ideology correct and justified.

The fall of witchcraft certainly justified all of those burnings in Salem as well.

Leave it to Gene to miss the point, and get the history wrong. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with ideology, and thinking whatever you want, as a private citizen.

However, everything is wrong with acting on that thinking when acting means subverting the USA in order to further Communism, or any ideology that is contrary to the US Constitution.

The State Department and other departments employees take an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. The USSR's files prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that many of these people actively and consistently broke that oath. And, yes, they should be tried as traitors, and punished accordingly. They made choices, and those choices have consequences.

The McCarthy thing was perhaps the poorest method of acting on good motives in the history of the country. He was an idiot, period. So was Roy Cohn. In the end, both got what they deserved, especially Cohn.

However, according to Gene, we are supposed to tolerate spies in this country, for no other reason than: they have a different ideology. :rolleyes: