Super 8

CosmicBills

And once again the car (truck in this case) crash and explosion 50 seconds in.

Sure, but it's different than Bay ... in terms of it looks like a real story and actually compelling. But they have to load up the trailer with explosions and action to draw people in.

Sure, but it's different than Bay ... in terms of it looks like a real story and actually compelling. But they have to load up the trailer with explosions and action to draw people in.

And that's just sad. Ohhhh look, shiny stuff.

No disagreement here. But there's a difference between a Michael Bay movie that just explodes to explode. And this which actually looks like it has a very cool story.

I had no idea what you were talking about when you said Bay. I still don't. I'll have to take your word on it. :D

I had no idea what you were talking about when you said Bay. I still don't. I'll have to take your word on it. :D

:lol: I just assumed his suck-atude was well known enough to casually drop "Bay" and have people know. Apparently I'm not too good at this posting thing ... :D

:lol: I just assumed his suck-atude was well known enough to casually drop "Bay" and have people know. Apparently I'm not too good at this posting thing ... :D

No it's me not you. You're talking with a guy who has not set foot in a movie theater in probably five years.

There are some whippersnappers on you lawn who need a good what for.

Well in 50 seconds a car will come by flip upside down burst into flames and take them out.

Oh wait that **** only happens in the movies....and apparently every movie.