Four Int's for so far at Safety

Thailog80

Yes expect more to come too. With Vincent back there Milloy isn't the vetran anymore. He won't have to worry about the rookie's and 1st year players. London said that Clements was the oldest person in the secondary with being pro 4 years for a number of weeks. Amazing that they stepped up to the challenge.

Vincent has a good nose for the ball. It will only rub off more now that he is playing with them. You have seen the difference in our INT's this year and you can only assume it is from more aggressive play calling and Vincent's influence.

Vincent said in his press conference that he was coaching Clements and Mcgee on the field. Not many WR's were open on Sunday.

It is a great time for Vincent to come back. He is needed the most right now.

I for one am glad MM had the knowledge/patience to wait for Vincent to come back and not place him on IR.

Vincent said in his press conference that he was coaching Clements and Mcgee on the field.  Not many WR's were open on Sunday.

It is a great time for Vincent to come back.  He is needed the most right now. 

I for one am glad MM had the knowledge/patience to wait for Vincent to come back and not place him on IR.

160135[/snapback]

I wanted TV put on IR. I am glad now that the Bills know more than I do. :lol:

Even tho TV wasn't playing he was coaching. He was at every game home/away. Mcgee has gotten better over the weeks to the point that he is starting in TV's spot so TV can move to FS.

The Bills Defense now has the best players on the field.

Vincent said in his press conference that he was coaching Clements and Mcgee on the field.  Not many WR's were open on Sunday.

It is a great time for Vincent to come back.  He is needed the most right now. 

160135[/snapback]

That is so important. He is by far our most knowledgable DB, and as was just pointed out, was at every game and helped McGee, Clements, Thomas, et. al unmeasurably. Great to have him back - and yes at a perfect time - the playoff push and against the best offense we've played maybe all season (passing wise).