That isn't justice...

Beerball

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

“If I can find him … I do intend to kill this man as aggressively, as painfully as he killed my son,” said John Foreman. “He ate the flesh of my son … before he cleaned the bones.”

Not a jury in the world would convict...even if the cannibalism is only rumored.

Still...guy's served his time. There is absolutely no legal standing to keep him incarcerated, and doing so would reduce the law to nothing more than mob rule.

You have to question a plea deal in the first place don't you? I wonder how much time elapsed between his arrest and the plea.

Yeah, one of my first thoughts was "The prosecutors were kinda stupid there, weren't they?" Everyone responsible is retired or out of office by now, though.

You have to question a plea deal in the first place don't you? I wonder how much time elapsed between his arrest and the plea.

but...but...he was a juvenile. People under 18 aren't capable of committing real crimes.

Not a jury in the world would convict...even if the cannibalism is only rumored.

Still...guy's served his time. There is absolutely no legal standing to keep him incarcerated, and doing so would reduce the law to nothing more than mob rule.

Members of the mob prefer mob rule not legal standing.

Members of the mob prefer mob rule not legal standing.

And, of course, the mob blames the current DA and prosecutors...because they're the ones not keeping him in. Never mind the bozos who struck the plea agreement to begin with.

I mean, come on. He shellacked the bones of his victim. The only plea that deserves is "Yeah, we won't stick you in ol' Sparky if you confess." Not to mention that lacquer's a much better finish...

And, of course, the mob blames the current DA and prosecutors...because they're the ones not keeping him in. Never mind the bozos who struck the plea agreement to begin with.

I mean, come on. He shellacked the bones of his victim. The only plea that deserves is "Yeah, we won't stick you in ol' Sparky if you confess." Not to mention that lacquer's a much better finish...

I wonder if that brought a tampering with evidence charge.