What a ****ty thing to do

Beerball

No I don't know the answers and never claimed too... He got away, that seems to me to be the right amount.

Why are you such a dick and always starting pissing contests? Just say your wrong and end it. Seems to me he got off with the right amount where what he was holding didn't look too obvious. I am sorry you would try for more... But IMO that seems just plain dumb... This seems to be more of a personality flaw of yours. Don't we see the same thing you are espousing in the movies all the time... That is, greed getting the best of people... Sure Hollywood is dumb, but there is some merit to the story lines portrayed.

Look... He is the one that is free right now... And your the one that made an assine comment that he left 1.5 mil behind... How many bags is that? How many hands does he have? How many carry ons does a person bring... Let alone into a washroom that they spend the entire flight in... How the heck is he gonna pull off more than he did? Yeah, but you would try to maximize your haul! :rolleyes:

Man, this argument is stupid just like you... He is the one that is free right now with a nice chunk of change. Use reason my man... Or are you too blinded by your obsessive compulsions to always have more. Jeeze Louise... :wallbash:

Sounds like someone's engaged in a major pissing contest but it's not me. I make an off the cuff remark about him leaving 1.5 mil behind and you jump all over me for being greedy. You and Booster would make a great pair.LOL!!

Sounds like someone's engaged in a major pissing contest but it's not me. I make an off the cuff remark about him leaving 1.5 mil behind and you jump all over me for being greedy. You and Booster would make a great pair.LOL!!

:D

I guess you are right... Of course corrected above. I was wrong.