What a ****ty thing to do

Beerball

In this age of dirty swindlers and cheats, it's nice to read a story about a good old fashion heist using nothing but guts and ingenuity.

Indeed!

No internet scams, or credit card fraud. This dude squeezed through some cracks and stole some cash money! :thumbsup:

In this age of dirty swindlers and cheats, it's nice to read a story about a good old fashion heist using nothing but guts and ingenuity.

Butch?

Indeed!

No internet scams, or credit card fraud. This dude squeezed through some cracks and stole some cash money! :thumbsup:

Sundance?

haha, that's a great story

Kid?

Ingenious ....

Black Bart?

Good story but he left behind nearly $1.5 mil.

:rolleyes::doh:

Good thing you weren't him...:P

Maybe that is why he didn't get caught... Not too greedy... There was an ambulance waiting for him, he felt "better" and walked right past security... Just maybe that extra 1.5 mil would have made him look "a little bit" more suspicious. No? You can't exactly stuff it in the pants.

:rolleyes::doh:

Good thing you weren't him...:P

Maybe that is why he didn't get caught... Not too greedy... There was an ambulance waiting for him, he felt "better" and walked right past security... Just maybe that extra 1.5 mil would have made him look "a little bit" more suspicious. No? You can't exactly stuff it in the pants.

He didn't get caught...yet. Dude is not going to get away with that. So if you're not going to get away with it go big or not go at all. It's actually probably the stupidest way to rob the money. With all the security hoops you have to go through to get on a plane he's probably already in custody.

He didn't get caught...yet. Dude is not going to get away with that. So if you're not going to get away with it go big or not go at all. It's actually probably the stupidest way to rob the money. With all the security hoops you have to go through to get on a plane he's probably already in custody.

Only time will tell. Get back with me when that is confirmed. I don't doubt he will either... But at least he walked away and wasn't caught right away. Again, not being greedy is why he is a free man for more than 30 seconds.

Only time will tell. Get back with me when that is confirmed. I don't doubt he will either... But at least he walked away and wasn't caught right away. Again, not being greedy is why he is a free man for more than 30 seconds.

Rather be greedy than stupid.

Maybe not.

before it headed from the French island of Guadeloupe to the Franco-Dutch island of Saint Martin.

Rather be greedy than stupid.

Huh? Just admit you are wrong and be done with it. Sheesh! If you are greedy in this situation, you are stupid. Keep track of this story and tell me when the dude gets caught. At least he is free now.

Maybe he is on boat somewhere, headed to another island.

Huh? Just admit you are wrong and be done with it. Sheesh! If you are greedy in this situation, you are stupid. Keep track of this story and tell me when the dude gets caught. At least he is free now.

Maybe he is on boat somewhere, headed to another island.

Yeah I'm wrong. And you know exactly how much money he actually could have taken off that plane without getting caught how. He could have taken a million without getting caught as far as you know right?

Yeah I'm wrong. And you know exactly how much money he actually could have taken off that plane without getting caught how. He could have taken a million without getting caught as far as you know right?

No I don't know the answers and never claimed too... He got away, that seems to me to be the right amount.

Why are you such a dick and always starting pissing contests? Just say your wrong and end it. Seems to me he got off with the right amount where what he was holding didn't look too obvious. I am sorry you would try for more... But IMO that seems just plain dumb... This seems to be more of a personality flaw of yours. Don't we see the same thing you are espousing in the movies all the time... That is, greed getting the best of people... Sure Hollywood is dumb, but there is some merit to the story lines portrayed.

Look... He is the one that is free right now... And your the one that made an assine comment that he left 1.5 mil behind... How many bags is that? How many hands does he have? How many carry ons does a person bring... Let alone into a washroom that they spend the entire flight in... How the heck is he gonna pull off more than he did? Yeah, but you would try to maximize your haul! :rolleyes:

Man, this argument is stupid just like you... He is the one that is free right now with a nice chunk of change. Use reason my man... Or are you too blinded by your obsessive compulsions to always have more. Jeeze Louise... :wallbash: