if Buffalo is to sign one free agent

frogger

I'd say Zack Miller, assuming the cba frees him up. Currently he's been tendered a 1st and 3rd.

Any TE would be an upgrade, this draft isn't strong at that position.

Tyson Clabo.

charlie is a *Winner who is always *winning

So I say, "Get'r Done!"

Get it right, it's Bi-winning ! :D

Definitely Nnamdi (sp). He's the best player available and is a position of a little need, if we lose Florence. I wouldnt like the price we have to pay, but he's the one guy I'd like to add. Clabo and C. Jenkins would would great adds as well. I don't see us shelling out the cash for them.

Namdi Asomgua, no questions asked.

Exactly! There isn't another FA out there that I would want over this guy. If the Bills front office had the stones to spend the boss's money without any repercussions, I would say spend it on Asomgha.

Maybe the OP should have put "realistic" in the thread title...?

It can be realistic. The Bills just need to go hard after him. Who cares about 1st rounders... We can't draft any worth a damn anyways. I'll give them our next 10 For Peyton Manning... This team hasn't been build on our first rounders, it's the deeper picks that build your team anyways...

It can be realistic. The Bills just need to go hard after him. Who cares about 1st rounders... We can't draft any worth a damn anyways. I'll give them our next 10 For Peyton Manning... This team hasn't been build on our first rounders, it's the deeper picks that build your team anyways...

Kevin Boss or Jeremy Trueblood by a HUGE margin. Both fill gaping holes and would enable the Bills to win a couple of football games. They are exactly what this team needs to get bigger and stronger.

Just my $.02.

Maybe the OP should have put "realistic" in the thread title...?

Maybe he/she should have, but he/she didn't? Of course Polian and the Colts are going to let Manning go anywhere, but if anyone thinks signing Asomugha is realistic, I'll have some of what you are smoking.

Edited by billsfreak

Maybe he/she should have, but he/she didn't? Of course Polian and the Colts are going to let Manning go anywhere, but if anyone thinks signing Asomugha is realistic, I'll have some of what you are smoking.

realistic is signing Derek Dockery. But then again- the poster specified "who do you want to sign?". So "realistic" and "who you want" I find mutually exclusive

That guy should finally be about ready to solidify the RT spot, or at least provide some solid depth.

Oh, the memories... Maybe come April I will start the campaign again to get this guy. He's been floating around the CFL a while. I think, last I recall, he was spotted on a 60 minutes piece over in the Middle East looking to start a deep sea fishing company. He still looked in good shape!

Here's my list,

1) Albert Haynesworth-I know, I know, he's not a free agent but can you imagine him playing DE? I Think he just needs "a change of scenery"

2) Vince Young-Chan loves a mobile QB, right? Character issues are overblown.

3) Matt Leinart- Provide competition at QB. which makes me think of Reggie Bush got cut, imagine him and Spiller in the same backfield. Opposing defenses would have fits...)

4) Santonio Holmes-Our passing attack would be lethal. Then we could trade Lee for like a 3rd and a 5th to trade back up into the 1st for a CB.

5) Langston Walker-Depth, plus second times a charm.

6) Nnamdi Asomugha-Ralph isn't cheap, he'll prove it by outbidding the Jets in a bitter contest over his services.

7) Rocky McIntosh-I've heard of him, so it might not be a bad thing.

We probably won't get all of the them, but 3-4 of these guys would be a huge upgrade IMO.

Here's my list,

1) Albert Haynesworth-I know, I know, he's not a free agent but can you imagine him playing DE? I Think he just needs "a change of scenery"-the reasons for all his problems in D.C. are because he doesn't want to be in a 3-4 defense, which is what Gailey is set on here.

2) Vince Young-Chan loves a mobile QB, right? Character issues are overblown.-NO they are not overblown, he is a nutjob!

3) Matt Leinart- Provide competition at QB. which makes me think of Reggie Bush got cut, imagine him and Spiller in the same backfield. Opposing defenses would have fits...)-and we could never ever run inside with those two undersized backs either.

4) Santonio Holmes-Our passing attack would be lethal. Then we could trade Lee for like a 3rd and a 5th to trade back up into the 1st for a CB.-said today he is signing back with the Jets

5) Langston Walker-Depth, plus second times a charm.-Shouldn't have let him go last time right before the regular season started, but at this point he is probably not any better than what we have.

6) Nnamdi Asomugha-Ralph isn't cheap, he'll prove it by outbidding the Jets in a bitter contest over his services.-Ralph is Cheap, so quit dreaming, plus why would the best cornerback in the NFL come to a terrible team, when so many teams that are in position to contend, and have owners who will spend, will be throwing millions at him?

7) Rocky McIntosh-I've heard of him, so it might not be a bad thing.-Probably makes the most sense and is the most liekly on your list, but not sure he can help.

We probably won't get all of the them, but 3-4 of these guys would be a huge upgrade IMO.

I was hoping someone would see the sarcasm in the list. It comprises all the ridiculous ideas people come up w/ for these lists.

1) Sign FA that Bill have no hope of getting (Nnamdi)

2) Sign mobile QB (Vince Young)

3) Sign Oakland Olineman (Langston)

4) Sign FA just because I've heard of him (McIntosh)

5) Sign high-profile player and have him switch position (Haynesworth)

The rest were just ridiculous suggestions meant to get us through a time of year where there are many ridiculous suggestions of the type. Thank god I didn't choose stand-up. :D