Miller Lite T V ads

dhg

Possibly the worst ads ever.

Which ads are those? There are so many bad, recurring ad campaigns, it's hard to keep them all straight. If it it is the ones with the NFL coach press conferences, I agree...they were never funny, and get less funny with each passing year...

Which ads are those? There are so many bad, recurring ad campaigns, it's hard to keep them all straight. If it it is the ones with the NFL coach press conferences, I agree...they were never funny, and get less funny with each passing year...

I don't get the vortex bottle ... what the heck is that supposed to do? Does it make the crappy beer suddenly taste better? I can't imagine anyone thinking that a vortex bottle adds anything to their "beer experience."

And I drink beer just for the vortex bottle. :sick:

Despite having comic genius Bob Sidell from Office Space, the "More Taste League" commercials fell flat. Delivery can only do so much when the material is ****.

I did like the "I can't taste my beer!" commercials that were taking a shot at Bud Lite, which I consider beer for people who hate the taste of beer. I prefer a stout or IPA, but as far as American lite beer, Miller really does have more beer flavor than the competition.

Dude? Some of those were f'n funny. Granted, just like the "Real Men of Genius" commercials, they get progressively worse with each passing year.

The vortex allows you to suck down that swill faster, so you don't have to taste it and can get drunk faster so that you don't care how it tastes anyway. Smart thinking on their part.

The vortex allows you to suck down that swill faster, so you don't have to taste it and can get drunk faster so that you don't care how it tastes anyway. Smart thinking on their part.

"Shotgunning" provides the same result. :beer:

Oh yeah...I almost forgot about those...they are awful...

Thing is, I love beer, but I wouldn't consider Miller, Bud, etc beer....I would rather not drink beer if those are my only options...my fridge always has a 6-pack (sometimes only 2 or 3 left) of Newcastle...but I also love all the Lieninkugle beers (Sunset is awesome!) or Brooklyn Lager...all the cheap domestic stuff is garbage. I used to like Michelobe and OV...still like OV!

Oh yeah...I almost forgot about those...they are awful...

Thing is, I love beer, but I wouldn't consider Miller, Bud, etc beer....I would rather not drink beer if those are my only options...my fridge always has a 6-pack (sometimes only 2 or 3 left) of Newcastle...but I also love all the Lieninkugle beers (Sunset is awesome!) or Brooklyn Lager...all the cheap domestic stuff is garbage. I used to like Michelobe and OV...still like OV!

Eh, I keep some water beer around for working in the yard. I can't do a Guiness after cutting the grass when it's 100 degrees out.

I thought the Fireside Nut Brown was great the first year, but subsequent years have been disappointing. Same with the Summer Shandy, I thought this years brew was horrible.

I had a nice Sam Adams the other day you might like, try the Cherry Wheat if you have not already...

Edited by TheMadCap

Eh, I keep some water beer around for working in the yard. I can't do a Guiness after cutting the grass when it's 100 degrees out.

I thought the Fireside Nut Brown was great the first year, but subsequent years have been disappointing. Same with the Summer Shandy, I thought this years brew was horrible.

I had a nice Sam Adams the other day you might like, try the Cherry Wheat if you have not already...

The only way I can do Cherry Wheat, is if it comes from a tap. There is something about tap beer. Is it 1000X better than bottled beer, IMO. :beer:

I thought it was supposed to "aerate" the beer so it "tastes better". Like how you let a fine wine breathe.

Except that a fine wine is a fine wine, and Miller Lite is swill.

I thought it was supposed to "aerate" the beer so it "tastes better". Like how you let a fine wine breathe.

Except that a fine wine is a fine wine, and Miller Lite is swill.

Aeration of Miller Lite...improving the taste???? There is equal probability that a KIA Spectra will turn into a 599 GTO Ferrari by placing it in the open air and sunshine.

Love me some Shandi! :wub:

Aeration of Miller Lite...improving the taste???? There is equal probability that a KIA Spectra will turn into a 599 GTO Ferrari by placing it in the open air and sunshine.

Give me enough Miller Lights and my KIA will. :beer: