Donte Whitner?!?! What!? What?!

boyst

So what's the deal did he resign or what? After the Atogwe numbers came out and with a lockout looming maybe Donte lowered his expectations. Seems a lot of guys who were on the fence are pouncing on deals before the CBA expires, better to have some sort of contract then none at all.

No, he didn't re-sign. He got rid of his puppies. But he wants you to think he may have re-signed, because then he gets the attention that he craves -- because then somebody starts talking about him on messages boards, and tweeting about him, etc. He loves the attention, he loves playing games... he LOVES that there is yet another thread about his moronic tweeting. He knows that someone will take the bait... He's pathetic. I'm so sick of hearing about him...

So what's the deal did he resign or what? After the Atogwe numbers came out and with a lockout looming maybe Donte lowered his expectations. Seems a lot of guys who were on the fence are pouncing on deals before the CBA expires, better to have some sort of contract then none at all.

Nope.

He did not resign. He just got rid of his two puppies. :wallbash:

Is it a surprise to anyone that he got puppies and then obviously didn't train them properly. Every idiot I know gets a dog and then neglects its upbringing. How good can his concentration be on game day and in the film room if he doesn't have the attention span or commitment to train a damn puppy?

That is hilarious!

So you are not one of Lil Donte's peeps, my man?

I dont think he brings much more to the table than Wilson and Scott, so I dont understand where he is coming from trying to get such a huge salary. If he was worth a huge salary he will eventually get it and wouldnt have to post all this nonsense. I thought it was crazy that Nate Clements wanted such a hug contract but Nate atleast had some good seasons and some probowls. Then again they gave Kelsay a good contract.