Attention: California Dingbats

I'm pushing him? Where did I push him? I was "talking" with the Dr. and he pops in and lays in on me. All I did was pretty much laugh at him.

I wasn't [sic] misportraying you. I was having a hard time following you.

Sorry if you did not understand it was concerning the following generation when I said it repeatedly. "Would you like fries with that?"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just noticed... You joined in the summer of '03... You missed some early fun!

Chef Jim joined in 2003. I've been here since probably 2000 or 2001 I was actually the original LABillsFan.

Sorry if you did not understand it was concerning the following generation when I said it repeatedly. "Would you like fries with that?"

No I got that. I lost you when you started talking about the top 36 of some group and how 8.33333% of them are evil. :lol:

Edited by Chef Jim

Chef Jim joined in 2003. I've been here since probably 2000 or 2001 I was actually the original LABillsFan.

No I got that. I lost you when you started talking about the top 36 of some group and how 8.33333% of them are evil. :lol:

8% is not a relevant number, good to know. You said the vast majority were not evil, yet a casual google search turns up 8% by your own admission.

8% is not a relevant number, good to know. You said the vast majority were not evil, yet a casual google search turns up 8% by your own admission.

So you googled evil billionaires? Cool. Was I there? So if your casual google search turned up 92% non-evil billionaires how intense does the search need to be to make that number not a vast majority? Just wonderin'

So you do remember the old board... I don't recall you until later. It really took me some time when they got rid of the old view format. It was nice to see the replies directly a poster.

So you do remember the old board... I don't recall you until later. It really took me some time when they got rid of the old view format. It was nice to see the replies directly a poster.

Not really. That was a lot of posts ago.

So you googled evil billionaires? Cool. Was I there? So if your casual google search turned up 92% non-evil billionaires how intense does the search need to be to make that number not a vast majority? Just wonderin'

That is the eight percent we know of. Tis useless, you probably think they are all fine unless it is Soros. Then he is bad, because he is a liberal.

As to the **** I messed with you on other than this thread, well congrats, turn about is fair play.

That is the eight percent we know of. Tis useless, you probably think they are all fine unless it is Soros. Then he is bad, because he is a liberal.

As to the **** I messed with you on other than this thread, well congrats, turn about is fair play.

I don't think Soros is bad or evil. Dude made a shitload of money. I respect him for that. I disagree with his politics that's all. See I'm not like you I don't hate people. I have disagreements with them. You might want to go back to my posts and see I very rarely call people names. It's very unbecoming and immature. You on the other hand...........

Man those first boards, they scared me. I never joined until the new format came around in '03.

Many of you I recognized and recognize still from The Rochester D&C message boards. I was in 7th and 8th grade when I used to read those sites.

Rich in Ohio, it's amazing that I remember him. There were others too, that if you brought them up I'm sure I would remember them. R.Rich, Lori, Jay don't post much anymore, either.

I don't think Soros is bad or evil. Dude made a shitload of money. I respect him for that. I disagree with his politics that's all. See I'm not like you I don't hate people. I have disagreements with them. You might want to go back to my posts and see I very rarely call people names. It's very unbecoming and immature. You on the other hand...........

I call people names when I think it will get an effect. Thanks for playing B word. I should note I only do it to people who play games with stories and such. Guys who go out of their way to mess with people for no reason (Bufftex) about basketball might get cussed out if I think they are stupid enough to respond to that.

I call people names when I think it will get an effect. Thanks for playing B word. I should note I only do it to people who play games with stories and such. Guys who go out of their way to mess with people for no reason (Bufftex) about basketball might get cussed out if I think they are stupid enough to respond to that.

Wow man I'm concerned here. Now you're calling out Bufftex on PPP in regard to something he said on the basketball board? :unsure:

I'm out. I will leave this thread with this

1. Dr Dank. Sorry I was part of dragging this thread to the ugliest depths of PPP

2. For those of you just waking up and reading this it's kind of like waking up in the morning after sleeping through a major ice storm looking out our window and saying "holy !@#$....what happened?!?!?" And for that I apologize....I think. :D

Wow man I'm concerned here. Now you're calling out Bufftex on PPP in regard to something he said on the basketball board? :unsure:

I'm out. I will leave this thread with this

1. Dr Dank. Sorry I was part of dragging this thread to the ugliest depths of PPP

2. For those of you just waking up and reading this it's kind of like waking up in the morning after sleeping through a major ice storm looking out our window and saying "holy !@#$....what happened?!?!?" And for that I apologize....I think. :D

God you are an idiot, you kept !@#$ing with Bufftex.

God you are an idiot, you kept !@#$ing with Bufftex.

What do you keep a diary on my posts? You sure seem to remember them more than I do. You're scaring me man. So I was busting Bufftex about basketball? Hmmm, well I guess that makes sense seeing I really do not like basketball.

What do you keep a diary on my posts? You sure seem to remember them more than I do. You're scaring me man. So I was busting Bufftex about basketball? Hmmm, well I guess that makes sense seeing I really do not like basketball.

I thought it was really uncool as he got really upset at a bad time in his life. I am sure you got chuckles out of it though. That speaks volumes about you as he said it, but you carried on. This may be a role you are playing, but the role hurts people.

Edit - merely one example

Edited by Booster4324

I thought it was really uncool as he got really upset at a bad time in his life. I am sure you got chuckles out of it though. That speaks volumes about you as he said it, but you carried on. This may be a role you are playing, but the role hurts people.

Edit - merely one example

Sorry I'm not their !@#$ing shrink. You come to a message board such as the one that has evolved here to talk about your problems you've made a big mistake. I don't remember what I said.

Sorry I'm not their !@#$ing shrink. You come to a message board such as the one that has evolved here to talk about your problems you've made a big mistake. I don't remember what I said.

He wasn't, you however were displaying your own issues. You !@#$ with people Chef, you do not even care about the discussion, but you take a contrary position for the hell of it. Deny it.

He was merely one example.

Edited by Booster4324

Sorry, I kind of came into this late but...were those the same people from Wisconsin, cause it sounds just like them.

Guess that means they also sound like the Tea Party followers too? Minus aggression.

Wonderful conversationalist, right here. Thanks for the insight and info!

You may have not noticed, but this site isn't too kind to those who don't do their own homework.

I do not hate you. You replied to his reply to GG, that makes you a moron.

Sorry if the truth hurts.

Umm - It was a threaded reply to Chef's own post. Drank's post in question was referring to both Chef & me.