I'd like to se the Bills take RB Roy Helu Jr in the 3rd

Assuming that there isn't any trade downs for us in the draft then I would like to see the Bills add Helu as a compliment to Spiller. Fred Jackson isn't getting any younger and I like the way Gailey challenged Spiller last year. I think that we'll see alot more out of Spiller this upcoming year and Helu would add a much needed punch for us in years to come now that Lynch has been traded.

In the 1st Rd I expect the Bills to go defense, and where I think that Dareus would be the pick if he were to fall to us, Robert Quinn wouldn't be a hateful alternative if Dareus is gone by the #3 pick. I will say that although I was heisitating if Peterson were to be there for us to take with our first selection, it's not as disappointing as one would think to take a blue chip CB with the #3 pick. The guy has tremendous size and he would allow us to play a nickel defense early in a game and would give us great run support.

In the 2nd Rd I expect the Bills to look towards the future in a QB that can be tutored by Fitzpatrick. Nevada's QB Colin Kaepernick can be that guy. Although I wanted the Bills to go heavy on defensive players early in the draft I could be in favor of just taking productive offensive players and I believe that Helu and Kaepernick can and will be those players for years to come. Hopefully free agency can be a positive alternative for us this year and we can fill some of our holes in this area.