Nick Barnett

He is one of my favorite players on the Packers roster, I even had the Packers Pro Shop specially make his jersey for me the second we drafted him so I could be one of the first to get his jersey.

He is a heck of a team leader. He is energetic, and he moves on the ball. He is currently under contract for about 5-6 million a year and the Packers will trade him before releasing him IMO.

You may remember that he was the person that started the whole "I am not in the picture for the 2010 season" talk before the Super Bowl. People were mad because he was diverting attention away from the game and stirring up controversy. He tweets a lot and some people don't like that because he is an open book. WHATEVER he is feeling everyone knows. Where some players have a filter on twitter he does not.

I would love it if he would play on the OLB position of our 3-4 because he has the speed and that would give us an option to get all of our best players on the field. We have Hawk and Bishop in the middle and Clay Matthews on the other side but have placed 6 different players there last year (Because of injury). But we don't have a player that can make an impact at that position to compliment CM3. Barnett has never played outside even in College. And when we were still in the 4-3 it was brought up to push him outside and he through a fit. Maybe he would be more open to that now that he sees that 3-4 OLB are the playmakers in this format.

He is best in the 4-3 MLB position. But could work anywhere. Let's work out a trade for a 2nd round pick for him, huh? ;)

He is one of my favorite players on the Packers roster, I even had the Packers Pro Shop specially make his jersey for me the second we drafted him so I could be one of the first to get his jersey.

He is a heck of a team leader. He is energetic, and he moves on the ball. He is currently under contract for about 5-6 million a year and the Packers will trade him before releasing him IMO.

You may remember that he was the person that started the whole "I am not in the picture for the 2010 season" talk before the Super Bowl. People were mad because he was diverting attention away from the game and stirring up controversy. He tweets a lot and some people don't like that because he is an open book. WHATEVER he is feeling everyone knows. Where some players have a filter on twitter he does not.

I would love it if he would play on the OLB position of our 3-4 because he has the speed and that would give us an option to get all of our best players on the field. We have Hawk and Bishop in the middle and Clay Matthews on the other side but have placed 6 different players there last year (Because of injury). But we don't have a player that can make an impact at that position to compliment CM3. Barnett has never played outside even in College. And when we were still in the 4-3 it was brought up to push him outside and he through a fit. Maybe he would be more open to that now that he sees that 3-4 OLB are the playmakers in this format.

He is best in the 4-3 MLB position. But could work anywhere. Let's work out a trade for a 2nd round pick for him, huh? ;)

:lol: :lol: