Need help with my cell phone

Yes. They are in the knockout stages. Lost the first leg 3-1 at home against Shakthar Donetsk (yes I know, WHO???) :wallbash: Need to go into Ukraine and win 2-0 to pass.

yeah, I've never heard of that club, but if YOU'VE never heard of them then they must be some obscure fuggers...I'll definitely keep tabs on that game and hope they advance...need to see if my Bremen boys are playing, although they prob suck now that Air Klose is playing elsewhere. Also need to make sure I take off work for when the champs league final takes place....that's one of my favorite days of the year! Still remember that scene when it was in Moscow last year or the year before...that was amazingly beautiful. Illuminated pitch with Moscow at night in the background...unreal :thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I've never heard of that club, but if YOU'VE never heard of them then they must be some obscure fuggers...I'll definitely keep tabs on that game and hope they advance...need to see if my Bremen boys are playing, although they prob suck now that Air Klose is playing elsewhere. Also need to make sure I take off work for when the champs league final takes place....that's one of my favorite days of the year! Still remember that scene when it was in Moscow last year or the year before...that was amazingly beautiful. Illuminated pitch with Moscow at night in the background...unreal :thumbsup:

I know who they are. Best team in Ukraine. It's not easy to beat them in Ukraine because it's obviously colder. Of course, getting creamed at home and giving up 3 away goals will make a 2-0 victory one of the only ways to pass. If we give up a goal, we're screwed. :wallbash: Champions League is important. Every home game brings in about 1M in revenue for the home team and additional TV revenue.

I'm going to the Verizon store today with the wifey. Looking to get two new IP4s.

Sorry to break the soccer chat. :devil:

You'll love it (typing this reply on mine). If you're new to the iPhone and have any questions, let me know.

I'm a gadget nerd. Have been through 30+ phones, literally. Have had 3 android phones. NONE compare to the iPhone. I know there are those that will hate anything apple, but theres a reason EVERY new phone is compared to the iPhone.

Wondering if I'm the only person around here who's never owned a cellphone.

Although I did finally buy an Ipod last fall. Yeah, that's right. I'm the f'in man............

I'm a gadget nerd. Have been through 10+ phones, am platform agnostic on computers (primary is an Apple MacBook Pro, with Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS machines), and have extensively used all major smartphone platforms. I know there are those who will love anything apple, but there's a reason Consumer Reports did not recommend the iPhone.

I just bought a cheap pre-paid phone and can't figure out how select letters on the keypad. The instructions say to hold down the key till you get the one you want,but that doesn't seem to work. If for example I press 4ghi I get g and if I continue to hold I get 4 and it stops. How do I get to h?

how's teepee or igloo life?

I just bought a cheap pre-paid phone and can't figure out how select letters on the keypad. The instructions say to hold down the key till you get the one you want,but that doesn't seem to work. If for example I press 4ghi I get g and if I continue to hold I get 4 and it stops. How do I get to h?

also, dont get internet.

1.5 g network sucks!

how's teepee or igloo life?

also, dont get internet.

1.5 g network sucks!

I wondered how long till a igloo reference. First of all nether I,nor anyone I know, sends text messages. When we have something to say we call up and talk, like the old people we are. I was just trying to name my contacts. I never worried about it because my old phone had the dialing keys on the front, and flipped open from the side to a regular keyboard.

And it has internet but I never asked or more importantly paid for it so it really doesn't matter how good it is.

I wondered how long till a igloo reference. First of all nether I,nor anyone I know, sends text messages. When we have something to say we call up and talk, like the old people we are. I was just trying to name my contacts. I never worried about it because my old phone had the dialing keys on the front, and flipped open from the side to a regular keyboard.

And it has internet but I never asked or more importantly paid for it so it really doesn't matter how good it is.

Neanderthal!

From my iPhone4 - mistake indeed! :lol:

I love this thing.

Wifey loves hers too.

I still don't know why it's such a big deal that you can type it Rather then just talk. What's the next big advance, Morse code?

To your point texting is really not that much different than morse code. We go back to the future I suppose.

I don't know I just remember him as one of the few on here that didn't need a new phone or TV every other week.

He went silent around the same time Steely Dan did - aliens might have taken them - who knows? I suppose this type of forum is prone to people coming and going.

Neanderthal!

From my iPhone4 - mistake indeed! :lol:

I love this thing.

Wifey loves hers too.

Haha, they're good phones, but they have their annoyances just like any other. Personally, I don't think they're the "Gold Standard" of cell phones, and it annoys me when someone holds it way higher than any other. It's all in what you prefer. Hence why I was playing opposite of Steve.

Glad you like it. Not sure how deep you want to get into iOS, but if you want to read up on some of that type of stuff, XDA Developers recently made an iPhone forum available at http://forum.iphone-developers.com/

I still don't know why it's such a big deal that you can type it Rather then just talk. What's the next big advance, Morse code?

You'll figure out why its useful.