You know Buffalo's at the bottom when..

I was entirely wrong to think this had to do with a cougar teacher sex scandal... :wallbash: Big let down buddy!

But this is a bad example of the political Machine of the State of NY and WNY. The best line in there was that WNY's worry about job loss. If anything, I think jobs would be coming in to the area. Besides, I always love these articles about how bad things are in places. Anyone just needs to look at small town America and see how bad things are; I have been looking hard for a job (one that makes money-farming is not yet) for 3 months. Turning in 4 or 5 applications a week, only to find the position will only pay minimum or slightly better. If I end up in May, sure I will take a job making $8/hr but right now I cannot afford to make that little.

And while I am ranting, I find it amazing how many people are amazed, inspired, proud of me, and overwhelmed that I left my last position to focus on farming full time. That was over a year ago and even being without a job now I do not regret it. I guess people do not often take time out of their lives to pursue their dreams. /rant