A sincere apology

To all on the stadium wall who did not care for my anti bengals post I apologize. I myself, hate reading stupid posts like the one i sent earlier. I agree that Sunday will be a battle and no easy game for the Bills. It is difficult to read all the negative comments and not lash back. I love this site and didn't wish to ruffle any feathers. Merry Christmas and Go Bills

To all on the stadium wall who did not care for my anti bengals post I apologize. I myself, hate reading  stupid posts like the one i sent earlier. I agree that Sunday will be a battle and no easy game for the Bills. It is difficult to read all the negative comments and not lash back. I love this site and didn't wish to ruffle any feathers. Merry Christmas and Go Bills

159691[/snapback]

you didn't really ruffle any feathers. I was half-kidding, and Alaska Darin is just a prick (AD, you know I mean that in the nicest way) :lol: .... don't let it get to ya!

Steve

To all on the stadium wall who did not care for my anti bengals post I apologize. I myself, hate reading  stupid posts like the one i sent earlier. I agree that Sunday will be a battle and no easy game for the Bills. It is difficult to read all the negative comments and not lash back. I love this site and didn't wish to ruffle any feathers. Merry Christmas and Go Bills

159691[/snapback]

Were you drinking when you posted it? If so, that's cool.

you didn't really ruffle any feathers. I was half-kidding, and Alaska Darin is just a prick (AD, you know I mean that in the nicest way) :lol:  .... don't let it get to ya!

Steve

159699[/snapback]

Darin is a prick. He's quite aware and secure with it.

Is he a miserable prick or an elitist prick? I always get those two confused.

159718[/snapback]

There are different degrees of prickness? :lol: