Death threat by Democrat in Wisconsin

No. I'm questioning why you think it is somehow impressive that union police, who run ads in support of the union teachers, are not arresting any protesting union members.

Because that's what the union told him to think.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Everybody knows that death threats by Dems are okay... They are pussies and can't carry the threat out, especially one as lame as this. Kinda reminds of my boy when I beat him at something: "Oooooh, you are so dead!"

Now... If it was a Republican/conservative... You could probably take it seriously... Those racist, violent dudes have been know to carry things out and to the extreme.

Dems? :lol::bag:

Everybody knows that death threats by Dems are okay... They are pussies and can't carry the threat out, especially one as lame as this. Kinda reminds of my boy when I beat him at something: "Oooooh, you are so dead!"

Now... If it was a Republican/conservative... You could probably take it seriously... Those racist, violent dudes have been know to carry things out and to the extreme.

Dems? :lol::bag:

I see your

:lol::bag:

And raise you :nana::pirate:

Edited by /dev/null

Nothing to see here. Just some lone wacko acting on his own behalf.

I mean, it's not like he did something really violent, like allegedly spit on a black congressman when thousands of people with phones and cameras missed it. Now THAT gets the media in a frenzy.

Edited by LABillzFan