Death threat by Democrat in Wisconsin

http://www.jsonline..../117153083.html

"Hintz was reported, first by WTMJ’s Charlie Sykes, as having shouted, “You are … dead!” at Litjens, with a vulgarity inserted, after the Assembly voted to move the budget-repair bill on toward a final vote. Litjens was hesitant at first to discuss the matter — she brought it up to Republican leaders, and news leaked out from there — but she was confirming it by Monday afternoon."

I suspect you would normally see this plasted all over the place by the media, but they've been particularly busy reporting on all the violence and hate-filled Hilter-moustache drawing Khadafi comparisons that have been coming form the Union protesters in Wisconsin.

I suspect you would normally see this plasted all over the place by the media, but they've been particularly busy reporting on all the violence and hate-filled Hilter-moustache drawing Khadafi comparisons that have been coming form the Union protesters in Wisconsin.

Or the new Playgirl is out?

I think the outrage is a little premature. It's not like the union goons have drawn a map with a target around the Wisconsin Governor's Mansion.

Are you talking about the union goons who have had upwards of 100,000 people in Madison with no arrests? :thumbsup:

Are you talking about the union goons who have had upwards of 100,000 people in Madison with no arrests? :thumbsup:

I like how that number keeps ballooning. They had nowhere near 100,000 people at one time. :lol:

I like how that number keeps ballooning. They had nowhere near 100,000 people at one time. :lol:

I love how they can squeeze 100,000 people into the Wisconsin state Capitol building, but Glenn Beck only had 87,000 people on the National Mall.

Estimated numbers for this weekend will be around the same. Roughly 100,000. Either way... no arrests.

Edited by pBills

Estimated numbers for this weekend will be around the same. Roughly 100,000. Either way... no arrests.

Wait a minute, so you're saying the police, whose union has been running local ads in support of the teachers, haven't arrested any union protesters?????

And this is something you're all promoting as impressive?

Wow. Stop the presses.

I love how they can squeeze 100,000 people into the Wisconsin state Capitol building, but Glenn Beck only had 87,000 people on the National Mall.

Yes, amazing, isn't it. :rolleyes:

It's hysterical that somewhere, in some office, some tools have actually deluded themselves into thinking: "Yeah, we fooled em, they actually think there's 100k people in the street, and Glenn Beck only had 87k".

I wonder when they are going to realize that no number of biased polls and BS is going to change the fact that the majority of people have had it with their nonsense?

Not biased you say? I can word a poll a number of ways to make you think that taking away collective bargaining = Return to the Grapes of Wrath, and, that's precisely how these "60% of people support collective bargaining polls are worded". They are general, not specific, they are broad, and not targeted. It's pretty bad when even the Democrat pollsters come out and say the polls are biased.

Wait a minute, so you're saying the police, whose union has been running local ads in support of the teachers, haven't arrested any union protesters?????

And this is something you're all promoting as impressive?

Wow. Stop the presses.

And you are saying that the Police won't do their job if needed?

Yes, amazing, isn't it. :rolleyes:

It's hysterical that somewhere, in some office, some tools have actually deluded themselves into thinking: "Yeah, we fooled em, they actually think there's 100k people in the street, and Glenn Beck only had 87k".

I wonder when they are going to realize that no number of biased polls and BS is going to change the fact that the majority of people have had it with their nonsense?

Not biased you say? I can word a poll a number of ways to make you think that taking away collective bargaining = Return to the Grapes of Wrath, and, that's precisely how these "60% of people support collective bargaining polls are worded". They are general, not specific, they are broad, and not targeted. It's pretty bad when even the Democrat pollsters come out and say the polls are biased.

Glenn Beck has 87K? Looked like it was about 50 morons/sheep making up that crowd.

And you are saying that the Police won't do their job if needed?

Glenn Beck has 87K? Looked like it was about 50 morons/sheep making up that crowd.

Stay focused on the other thread. You are trying to explain how trust fund babies and people who work themselves "rich" are the same.

Looks like there should have been some arrests. Send the bill for the damage to the Unions and make them pay for the damage. :thumbsup:

http://www.jsonline..../117340918.html

Madison - State officials said Thursday that damage to the marble inside and out the State Capitol would cost an estimated $7.5 million.

Cari Anne Renlund, chief legal counsel for the state Department of Administration, said in Dane County court that estimates of damage to marble includes $6 million to repair damaged marble inside the Capitol, $1 million for damage outside and $500,000 for costs to supervise the damage.

Much of the damage apparently has come from tape used to put up signs and placards at the Capitol.

It was not immediately clear how the estimates were made, though the state is apparently relying on opinions by historical architects, one of whom works for the U.S. Park Service.

One concern is the residue from tape that the state says is causing damage to stone and other surfaces inside the Capitol.

Michele Curran, an architectural historian for the National Parks Service who coordinates national historic landmarks in Wisconsin, said she didn’t know how the state had arrived at its damage figures.

She said certain kinds of tape can leave lasting residues on surfaces such as marble or wood if they are improperly removed. But she said only a professional cleaning service experienced in such work and familiar with the situation in the state Capitol could estimate any possible costs.

“They need a quote from a company that specializes in cleaning historic surfaces,” Curran said.

Many of the papers and banners posted in the state Capitol were put up using painter’s tape, which is employed to minimize effects on walls.