Bills meet w/Jonas Mouton at Combine

I think the guy's a great football player. Aside from the combine numbers and less than ideal measurables,he simply makes plays. I am guessing he will be devalued because Michigan's defense was so horrible, might be a good depth/special teams guy. Would not be upset at all burning a later pick on him.

Second fastest linebacker at the combine I believe but he doesn't see to be what we want as he is undersized. They were saying he would be a free agent but with the 40 time I am someone will pick him in the 6th or so.

Great, the Bills can draft him with our 5th round pic and then be blasted by the media for this being a reach. That said, our last few "reaches" really have been busts, so may the media is onto something.

Yeah, its one thing to "reach" for a respected and coveted player early on, it's another thing to reach for guys like JP Losman, McCargo (Many had him going in the 3rd), and Maybin...Or to draft anyone that Oakland ever drafted in the 1st...

The media is just stating the obvious...well, obvious to everyone except the Bills front office...

Edited by Turbosrrgood