Who are the Koch brothers.......

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing lefties talking about these Koch brothers funding the Tea party and the busting up unions. Anyone have a scoop on who they are? How much power they actually have in this country?

The one that was in the Olympics had a beard just like Fitz.

I keep hearing lefties talking about these Koch brothers funding the Tea party and the busting up unions. Anyone have a scoop on who they are? How much power they actually have in this country?

They're kind of the right wing equivalent of George Soros, which really rubs the hypocritical douche bag wing of the left the wrong way.

I posted this link as a topic here last summer and it was met with minimal response. Wasn't surprised though on a board where a topic started by one of the Neocons here of a racist punk cleverly doctoring a videotape of an inconsequential organization like ACORN can be met with hundreds of posts of rabid frothing furor.

Hopefully this will help you understand the Koch heads

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer

I posted this link as a topic here last summer and it was met with minimal response. Wasn't surprised though on a board where a topic started by one of the Neocons here of a racist punk cleverly doctoring a videotape of an inconsequential organization like ACORN can be met with hundreds of posts of rabid frothing furor.

Hopefully this will help you understand the Koch heads

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer

Wow. I like em. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Hey they have too much money and therefore too much power. Let's take away a bunch of that money in the form of some sort of taxes to reduce the amount of power they have.

[/booster4324]

No one is going to do anything evil with money.

/Chef

No one is going to do anything evil with money.

/Chef

So your thoughts are that because a few people, and I'm talking a very small percentage, may abuse the power that comes with money we should excessively tax all of the super affluent? How about we punish the ones that abuse the power.

So your thoughts are that because a few people, and I'm talking a very small percentage, may abuse the power that comes with money we should excessively tax all of the super affluent? How about we punish the ones that abuse the power.

Better question: the federal government takes in some two trillion a year. Why aren't they evil?