(OT) Bills DVDs

Fezmid

Just a reminder to anyone who wants Bills DVDs; I know a lot of people have requested them as gifts for others. I don't have any new ones done yet (been really busy :D ), but there are still the classics:

Bills/Oilers "Comeback" game ('93)

Bills/Dolphins "Snow Bowl" game ('02)

Bills/Patriots "31-0" game (week 1, '03)

Bills/Jaguars "37-14" game (week 2, '03)

Bills/Broncos "WM and JPL" game (preseason, '04)

Bills/Titans game (preseason, '04)

Bills/Jags "TBD Tailgate" game (week 1, '04)

Also, while cleaning my basement, I found a copy of the Bills/Raiders 51-3 AFC Championship game! I havn't watched it yet (don't have a VCR :devil: ), but it's now on the to-do list (but not until after the holidays, I'm sure).

The games costs $1 + $4 shipping. I can now ship 6 games in one package, so if you want others, add them in. Buying 6 games would cost $10.

Tips are accepted, but not required :lol:

CW

Guest Guest_Joe Fergy_*
Just a reminder to anyone who wants Bills DVDs; I know a lot of people have requested them as gifts for others.  I don't have any new ones done yet (been really busy :D ), but there are still the classics:

Bills/Oilers "Comeback" game ('93)

Bills/Dolphins "Snow Bowl" game ('02)

Bills/Patriots "31-0" game (week 1, '03)

Bills/Jaguars "37-14" game (week 2, '03)

Bills/Broncos "WM and JPL" game (preseason, '04)

Bills/Titans game (preseason, '04)

Bills/Jags "TBD Tailgate" game (week 1, '04)

Also, while cleaning my basement, I found a copy of the Bills/Raiders 51-3 AFC Championship game!  I havn't watched it yet (don't have a VCR  :devil: ), but it's now on the to-do list (but not until after the holidays, I'm sure).

The games costs $1 + $4 shipping.  I can now ship 6 games in one package, so if you want others, add them in.  Buying 6 games would cost $10.

Tips are accepted, but not required :lol:

CW

159517[/snapback]

OK I will take 6 what do I do?

Does the Bills/Broncos Pre-season game include the "Wired For Sound" show that was on the NFL Network?

159581[/snapback]

No -- I'm going to be doing that one special. My plan is to do that game and combine it with a cool TKO special that was on MAAD Sports last year. No ETA yet though... :angry:

If you're still doing them, I'd like to get the AZ game and the Cleveland game

I'm still doing them, but I havn't had a lot of free time this season. Those two games are also on the to-do list (it's a very long list). :lol:

CW

hey fez, dunno if you've been asked this, but any plans to put our 4 SB's on DVD...i know they aer painful, but it would be somethin to have...

159684[/snapback]

If I had the games, I'd convert them. I had them on VHS at the time, but my parents taped over them :lol: I really wanted them, even though they were painful. Oh well...

CW