Combine Watching

1B4IDie

I have said it for and I will say it again......I pray to god that other teams fall in love with O linemen expecially tackles.....pushing defensive players closer to our picks

Soldier is a former TE....that is why he looks so athletic in shorts......

Free agency is where we should be looking for a OT......this is a defensive draft (save maybe one pick for a QB)

I have said it for and I will say it again......I pray to god that other teams fall in love with O linemen expecially tackles.....pushing defensive players closer to our picks

Soldier is a former TE....that is why he looks so athletic in shorts......

Free agency is where we should be looking for a OT......this is a defensive draft (save maybe one pick for a QB)

Yes. We've had great luck with picking up o-linemen in free agency (Cornell Green, Derrick Dockery, Melvin Fowler, Mike Gandy, Tutan Reyes, Langston Walker). Let's keep it up.

Yes. We've had great luck with picking up o-linemen in free agency (Cornell Green, Derrick Dockery, Melvin Fowler, Mike Gandy, Tutan Reyes, Langston Walker). Let's keep it up.

Yeah because we've also been so successful at drafting. I guess the Bills should just stop signing free agents.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yeah because we've also been so successful at drafting. I guess the Bills should just stop signing free agents.

UDFA. Duh.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but must ask - who besides Ralph is still around from the mike gandy signing? I know Cornell green blew - but I don't think chan, buddy, Doug Whaley etc had a lot to do with gandy, reyes, fowler....

Solder is pretty bad. He has been sinking like a rock on Maocks board too. was at 1, now down to 4. He will be out of his top 5 by April, and for good reason

Mayock was also pretty clear during the Combine that he is REAL high on Solder long-term...He's got to learn to bend more and not drop hands hands so much...And he's going to need to be Coached up...But his athletic ability and size make him a Prototype LT Prospect...He'll go plenty high due to what God gave him...Not necessarily due to what kind of LT he was at Colorado...Then the rest will be up to him... B-)

This Portis kid is impressive in the drills.

Silas and young have been solid in the WR drills.

Sirius has been hyping him up like crazy. They said that a team willing to take him could end up with a diamond in the rough, someone who can contribute as a backup QB or someone who can come in and change the pace. He reminds me of Dennis Dixon.