Do you consider solitary confinement for 27 years

Free-range prisoners!

or,

Since it builds teamwork and bonding --- and could raise beaucoup bucks for states in fiscal trouble --- when does "The Running Man" start and more importantly, who hosts now? Is John O'Hurley available?

Outlandish hyperbole isn't really supporting your view very well.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works for me too.:D

Nice. Glad to see Snake back where he belongs.

We even have our pick of cities to use depending on the space needs. Gary, IN would probably be a good start and we can eventually gradute to Detroit. I'd feel bad about the Tigers, but sacrifices must be made.

Nice. Glad to see Snake back where he belongs.

We even have our pick of cities to use depending on the space needs. Gary, IN would probably be a good start and we can eventually gradute to Detroit. I'd feel bad about the Tigers, but sacrifices must be made.

I vote for Miami.

Even braided, the tape in a cassette tape's too weak to make an effective garrote. And what would you connect a trip line to in jail? Guard trips the ambush, and a sharpened cassette case swings down on a tape and fails to impale him in the temple?

This actually sounds like a good Mythbusters submission: how many weapons can you make from a cassette tape?

Garrotes aren't only used for killing, they can be very effective at simply getting somebody to the ground, or distracting them for the second you need to hit them with real weapon you have in mind. Same thing with the the trip line. It's about creating a moment's distraction, not actually tripping someone, or having a claymore go off, or whatever wild thoughts you are trying, and failing, to portray as mine. In the closed in space, you don't need an elaborate ambush, just something that gets the job done. Who cares if the tape breaks, if I have put the enemy in the position I want him in?

It's fine that you are a rear-echelon guy Tom, content to talk about battles and weapons and strategy, etc. But, it's also best that you stay there.

Edited by OCinBuffalo