Kudos to Fezmid.

jarthur31

TD answered your question:

Christopher White (Minneapolis, MN): I have a question regarding the bad spot the refs made during the Browns game. After reviewing the "illegal touching," they actually marked the ball in Buffalo's favor on a spot that was past the first down marker. What would happen had Moorman thrown an incomplete pass instead of punting the ball away? Would the refs have given us a first down since you can't review the previous play after a snap (thus they couldn't spot the ball correctly).

TD: Once another play is run you cannot go back to the previous play. There is no excuse in yesterday's game for not marking the ball correctly, particularly when the officials have the advantage of looking at the previous play and determining the correct spot. What exactly went through the officials mind at that time we would have no way of knowing but once the next play is run, even if there was an obvious error, it cannot be corrected.

:devil:

Thanks. :devil:

I was pretty psyched when I saw it yesterday. I also wish we would've just thrown an incomplete pass so, for once, the refs majorly screw up in our favor. :lol:

But I suppose that wouldn't be good sportsmanship anyway...

CW